40 : Fansign

Y/N : 4 y/o

  Tzuyu quickly picked up Y/N from the floor, and ran to their manager's car.

  'Eomma! I want home...'

  'Sorry Y/N, we have a schedule today and we're late.' Tzuyu explained.

  'Then Boo...I want Boo too!'

  'Momo Eomma is bringing Boo as well, you can sit with him in the car ok?'

  As soon as they got on the car, Y/N climbed on Momo's lap, just to sit next to her favourite dog.

  'Aigoo Y/N...my lap is going to hurt when I get up.' Momo joked. She put her seatbelt on and made sure her daughter was seated properly.

  Their manager sped through the streets, and Y/N, being so small, was holding onto Momo the whole time, while trying to hug Boo.

  'Momo hand me Y/N before you go out. You can't carry two at once.' Sana said.

  Momo nodded.

  'Sana remember to protect her from the cameras. She's scared of them.' Nayeon reminded her.

  'I know. I remember everything about my daughter of course!' Sana bragged.

  'Yea, except that you have to give her milk every day.' Jihyo joked.

- time skip : at venue -

  'Let's go Y/N!' Sana exclaimed, carrying her daughter in her arms and shading her from the camera lights.

  'Eo-Eomma!'

  'Shhh Y/N, it's just cameras, don't worry ok?' Sana comforted, holding her daughter even tighter.

  They all went straight to the backstage, changing into their outfits and putting on makeup while they had their hair fixed.

  'Y/N do you want your hair fixed too?' Momo offered, letting Boo on the floor and picking her daughter up on her lap.

  Y/N nodded while smiling widely.

  'You'll be going on stage with us too so you have to look good too!' Momo commented, while braiding her hair into French braids.

  'Eomma! How do I look?' Y/N ran to Jihyo, as she checked her hairstyle.

  'It looks so good on you Y/N, who did this?'

  'Momo Eomma did it. I like it!'

  'My pretty one...go get ready ok?'

- time skip : fansign starts -

  'Annyeong Onceu!' Jihyo started, as everyone cheered.

  Y/N was shocked by the crowd, and looked at Chaeyoung for assurance, and the 'baby cub' nodded.

'Onceu! We have let our daughter tag along, as a surprise for Once!' Nayeon announced, as claps were heard from around the venue, plus a few 'boos'.

'Y/N/N, which Eomma do you want to sit with?' Jihyo bent down to ask, as everyone, even Onces, were watching them.

'Umm...Eomma Tzu!' Y/N exclaimed, as Tzuyu smiled widely.
(I did spin the wheel to decide who)

'Come here Y/N.' Tzuyu picked Y/N up on her lap, and settled her.

'Eomma how does this work?'

'Onces will come one by one, and then we sign their albums and talk to them, for a few seconds or minutes.'

Y/N nodded, as she saw the first Once sitting in front of Nayeon.

'Annyeonghaseyo!' Tzuyu greeted the Once in front of her, while the Once bowed and smiled at Y/N.

'Y/N is really cute!'

'Thank you! Y/N say thank you.'

'Gamsahabnida!' Y/N cutely said, causing the Once to laugh.

Tzuyu chatted with the Once for half a minute, before the next Once came in seat.

It all went well, until one of them spoke out 'What a disgusting lot you have here.' And he was talking about Y/N.

Y/N, being just a kid, not knowing too many words, wasn't affected at all, and continued smiling at the Once, but to Tzuyu, it hurt. It was her daughter, who could hurt her?

  'I'm sorry. Please leave.' Tzuyu's face quickly turned into a strict face, as the Once in front of her panicked.

  'I-I'm s-sorry! It was j-just a joke...' The Once panicked.

  'I'm sorry sir. This is not something to joke about. I'm thankful that you support us, but as bad as it sounds, I don't want fans this rude. Thank you.' Tzuyu signalled for him to leave, and the security guard standing next to her, who heard everything, also helped with escorting the Once.

  'Urgh I hate you all now.' The Once could be heard muttering, before walking back down.

  'Eomma...what happened?' Y/N asked, looking up at Tzuyu.

  'It's just someone being rude. Don't be rude like them when you grow up okay?'

  Y/N could tell Tzuyu was mad, so she turned back to the front and looked at the pen in front of her on the table, while the two waited for the next Once.

- timeskip : after talking to all the Onces -

  'Onceu! How was today's fansign?' Jihyo asked, as all the ONCEs cheered.

  'Y/N did you enjoy today?' Dahyun asked her daughter, who nodded with an adorable smile on her face.

  'Awww...' Voices could be heard from the crowd, struck by the cuteness of the young girl.

  'It was horrible with that kid!' One of the Onces shouted.

  Y/N could totally understand that, knowing she was the only kid on the stage, and she started to cry, turning to her Eomma Jeong.

  'Ahh...come here baby.' Jeongyeon's eyes softened, as she reached her arms out to carry her daughter. 'Don't listen to them okay?'

  The security guards have already escorted the man who shouted that out, before Tzuyu could confront him, like how she did to another one before.

  '울지마! 울지마!' The Onces cheered for their daughter, urging her not to cry, letting her know that there are many who love her.
(울지마 = Don't cry)

'Come on Y/N, we love you and you know that right?' Nayeon pat her daughter's back, as she slowly calmed down from the sobbing.

'Y/N you are wonderful!'

'You're the most precious kid on earth, don't worry!'

Onces were shouting encouragements to the girl, causing her to smile, and the members thanked them from the stage for the kindness.

'Well, thank you for today Once! We hope you enjoyed, and we really hope to see all of you again! Annyeong!'

————————————————————————
Apologies if it's repetitive and sounds like other stories :(