Chapter 10

Y/N came to a halt on the top of a roof. It was quiet but she knew Pitch was there. She floated in the air a little bit off of the ground, and sat cross-legged making her staff disappear. Y/N slowly inhaled and slowly exhaled. Her icy blue eyes turned into a darker blue and suddenly a line of ice formed.

Y/N was about to follow it when Jack and Sandy finally came. The ice disappeared. "Where is Pitch?" Jack asked Y/N. Y/N pointed at the dark part of the building. Jack looked confused as he saw nobody there. Suddenly a dark sand horse ran out of the shadow and grazed Jack's arm.

They heard a dark chuckle and turned back to the dark part of the building. Pitch suddenly charged at them with a scythe made out of black sand. Y/N sat on the edge of the building her legs dangling off as she played with her ice.

Jack dodged and kept shooting ice at Pitch along with Sandy who was using his whip made out of sand. Jack looked at Y/N who wasn't doing anything. "Y/N, what are you doing!?" Jack shouted at her. Suddenly Pitch disappeared. Y/N had stabbed him in the heart, but all that was left was dark sand.

"It was a clone. I knew what I was doing Jack. You need to trust me." Y/N flew away. Jack stood there looking at where she flew off to. He turned around to where he had seen her sitting on the edge of the building. When he looked he only saw a pile of snow.

_________________________________________

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was so short. It's been a while since I've seen this movie so I need to re-watch it before I continue writing this book.