Ch.3 My R ♡

Before you read this chapter please get your tissue ready because I will be cutting a lot of onions and I'm really sorry if I make anyone cry 😭

____________________________________

Overhaul Pov:

I slowly open my eyes and instead of seeing the blue sky and trees, I was met with a white ceiling as I look around more I realize it was my room...

How did I even get here the last thing I remember was killing that dirty traitor of the group, but he set up a trap and wounded me badly then I don't remember anything after that...

*knock knock*

The door opens after a few knocks just to review Hari, my righthand man and childhood friend.

" You're awake! " He runs over to my bedside.

" What happens? How long was I out? "

" You have been sleeping for 3 days already and for what happens. When I found you, you were with a kid he has done some basic first aid on you to stop the bleeding which saves you from dying. If you want I can get you his information since before I leave I have asked him for his name." Hari let out a sigh of relief.

" That would be good I may not like others touching me but he did save my life and as our rule, we have to repay anyone we are indebted to even if it is a kid."

Hari nob and left the room mostly to get me the information about that kid...

What is a kid doing in that place? On top of that, he also knows first aid and is good enough to keep me alive...

Not even ten minutes of the peaceful moment later, Hari comes back with the information about the kid.

He has fluffy green curly hair that looks soft to the touch, big emerald green eyes that look to be filled with hope and happiness and four freckles in the shape of a diamond on each side of his cheek. His name is Izuku Midoriya living with his mum and he is...

" quirkless... " This kid is quirkless he doesn't have the disease he is clean and pure.

" Hari gets the car ready I am meeting this kid today. " Hari nob a little shocked that I want to meet him and leave my room. I use my quirk on myself it hurt like a bitch but I need to go see him as soon as I can.

I must have him and keep him by my side forever.

Izuku Pov:

It has been 3 days since I met the two men in the wood...

3 days since I met my idle in real life...

3 days since my idle laugh at my dream...

3 days since I have lost all hope and the will to live anymore...

The bell ring to inform us that school have just ended, therefore meaning it is time for Kacchan to start season 13 episode 9 of my daily beating.

Today is the worst in all my years of being his punching bag...

Mostly because his angry pomeranian ass has to be saved by the so called number one hero All Ass yesterday. He was captured by that same slime villain that tries to send me to party with God, but guess he doesn't want me just like everyone else in my life. So I am still stuck here in this hell hole humans call it living, but it's ok today will be the last day...

Today will be the last day out of 9 years of living as less than a human being...

Today I will finally be free...