twenty seven !

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅    ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 twotwenty seven
»↷ 23. CIRCUS PARADE
🈲 🆘 🈴

PURE FLUFF

stiles and kida had gone home that day with a slight rift between them. kida had no idea how she managed to do what she did in the locker room, and stiles' sudden wariness around her made her feel as though he was scared to be around her. as they sat in the jeep, an uncomfortable silence littering the air around them, kida let out a sudden sigh. "are you mad at me?" she questioned quietly, looking down to her blue pump clad feet. stiles choked on air, looking to his girlfriend with the most confused expression.

"why would i be mad at you?" his words were soft, but with a knife's edge to them. kida sighed again, leaning her head against the back of her seat, crossing her legs and looking back to stiles. "you haven't said a word to me since it happened. if you're mad at me, just tell me." it was now stiles' turn to let out a sigh, running a hand quickly through his buzzcut. he didn't want his girlfriend to think he was angry at her. he could never be angry at her. "i'm not mad at you, kida. i'm scared."

her head shot up, looking to the boy beside her with tears in her eyes. "you're scared of me? stiles i would never hurt-" she was cut off by stiles putting a large hand over her mouth, silencing her as she looked to him with a glare in her eyes. he sighed again, pulling his hand off of her mouth and looking to the road ahead. "i know you wouldn't. that's the problem, kie. you'd hurt yourself before you hurt anyone else. i'm scared for you." kida let a small smile grace her lips, leaning over the middle console to place a soft kiss on his cheek.

"you're going to make me crash." he said flatly, but he couldn't stop the grin making its way to his lips. as kida settled back in her seat, stiles took note of the way she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and started gnawing on it. "hey, listen. we'll figure it out. together." she smiled again, a genuine one that made stiles' heart skip a beat. he glanced to the girl again, lifting a hand off of the wheel to settle on her thigh. she placed her hand over the top of his, drawing small patterns on his pale skin.

as they pulled up to his house, he held her hand as she climbed down from the passenger seat of his jeep. she grinned, letting him guide her into the empty house, and up to his bedroom. they crashed onto his bed, the blonde girl curling into his side. one of his hand came into her hair, taking through the platinum strands gently. she let a fond smile grace her lips as she ran her hands over his chest, drawing random shapes onto the clothed skin. she grinned as she had a sudden idea, jumping up from his bed and standing up.

he smiled at his girl as she stood before him, his zip up hoodie looking far too big on her. she glanced around his room, spotting his ipod in the corner and grinning. she looked to the boy, a devilish grin on her lips. "dance with me." she said suddenly, holding her hands out to the boy who laid gazing at her. he tilted his head like a confused puppy, still not moving from his laid position. "what?" he let out with a dry chuckle, blinking a few times to see if she was being serious.

"dance with me." she said seriously, holding her small hand out for him to take. he looked down to her hands, and then back up to her pale blue eyes. he rolled his eyes, sitting up and crossing his arms over his chest. he shook his head, swatting her grabby hands away from him. "i don't dance." he said indignantly, looking away from the girl's pleading eyes. she scoffed, pulling out her phone and scrolling through the camera roll. she pulled up a video of him and scott at her fifteenth birthday, dancing away with milo.

"yeah, you don't dance." she said, chuckling slowly and mocking the buzzcutted boy. he continued to shake his head, refusing to stand up and dance with her. she pouted and gave him her best puppy dog eyes, knowing that that always got him. "there's not even any music." he said, trying to find any excuse not to get up and dance with her. if he had to tell you the reason he didn't want to dance with the girl, it was because he knew if he did, he'd fall deeper in love with her, and then he wouldn't be able to get himself out of his problem.

"don't move." she said, pointing a finger in his direction. he held his hands up in surrender, watching as she danced away to the opposite corner of his bedroom, plucking his ipod up and scrolling through the songs he had on it. "justin beiber?" she questioned, looking back to him with a small smile. he shrugged his shoulders and smiled back at the girl, flopping back onto his bed. "guilty pleasure." he shrugged again, before the sounds of an instrumental song played through the bedroom.

"stiles, please, dance with me." she requested again, holding her hands out and giving him her best pleading eyes. he really had no excuse to say no to her now, and stood up slowly and took her hands. she placed his hands around her waist, holding them there and smiling up at him. she flung her arms around his neck, playing with the hairs at the bottom of his neck. they swayed to the music, her head moving to rest on his chest. he smiled down at the girl, even if she couldn't see the grin on his lips.

he leant down towards her ear, his hot breath fanning the shell from where her hair was in a ponytail. "i love you, kida." he said quietly, making her smile into his chest and pull away from their hug. her hands were still around his neck, and his were planted on her waist. she grinned up at the boy, standing on her toes to lean up to him. she pulled his head down to meet her, their lips connecting in a soft kiss. neither of them pressed for more, just simply enjoying their time together.

as they pulled away, soft smiles on each of their faces, the song ended, and another one began playing. they both smiled when they heard it. this song had been playing the day they met, and subsequently, on the same ipod that they were using right then. they swayed to the music, their eyes staying connected as they looked at each other. they were just taking in the other's prescence, smiling every so often at one another. kida realised she'd forgot something, leaning back up the the boy.

"i love you more, stiles."