NOTE PLEASE READ!!!

Hello readers. 

I have something to say. Things. 

I want to start off with that i won't be posting for a little bit and if i do that's because i could at the time. I'm not stopping writing, I'm actually working on my older books. I need to work on it since they suck. I want to say that I did publish them 2 to 3 years ago when I started to write even more. I did suck. I have a learning disability and that caused me to hate school because learning and remembering things are so fucking hard for me, even now learning what i need to know and keeping it in my head is still hard for me.

I did say at one point that I would stop and edit them and that's what I'm doing now. 

I totally understand how bad my first books were and I understand when people want to help and fix the mistakes I have and you can totally do so, though if you see that someone has already fixed it you don't need to re-comment it. If you do fix my mistakes I'm asking you to be nice about it. Please think before you write a comment. 
I'm just saying this because I’ve had a good amount of people come at me for my mistakes in the wrong way. I can take constructive criticism but when it gets downright disrespectful I will not stand by and let that happen. So again please don't tell me that I shouldn't post if I can't take it, I can when you're respectful.
THE THING you shouldn't come and try to FIX is when i write mental illnesses. I'm writing from my own personal experience with my own physical and mental illnesses. I do use my sister and my family's experiences too since I know them and I can talk to them.
I don't personally open up much to anyone and when i do it doesn't even scratch the service of what I have gone and going through. I don't just jump into writing about these specific topics without knowing about them, if I don't know about them I do my research on it. If i went in without knowing it-it would be wrong, very wrong and I would be giving out wrong information that can be harmful, I absolutely don't like people who go and write blindly about mental health and glamorize it, I am not gamorizing any mental illnesses, I do not condone any acts of SH, drug abuse, eating disorders and so on. I have warnings for a reason, I tell you what will happen in the chapter so you know what will happen and wont go in blindly. 

I do want to also say that no one's mental illnesses are the same. Everyone deals with their own things differently. I may write or say things that are different from others because I'm using my own mental illnesses and how I felt and dealt with them at the moments. I'm using my own feelings. 

The reason why I write a lot about mental illness is because it helps me cope. I don't open up much like I said and I can't open up much for plenty of reasons. Most of the characters I make have a lot in common with me, they let me act on my feelings more than I can in reality. That's one of the reasons why I protect my characters when I get hate on them. If they attack them they are attacking me. 

I'm not trying to be mean. I hope you don't take this the wrong way because I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. I'm just stating what I need to state for my page and books to help us all to understand where I'm coming from and where you're coming from. 

Now the other thing I need to talk about. 

I TRY very hard to get at least a thousand words down on a chapter. I really do try but sometimes I'm only able to get so much down. I'm not decreasing any chapters by placing two chapters together because they could make them longer. I don't need to. So please don't comment and say how the chapter is too short. You should place two chapters together to make them longer, that's not the point of my books at all. Also sometimes the chapters are short because I have things to do that don't contain my books. I still have a life out of writing so i'm not on this all the time. I love writing so I do try and get things out for you but I can't always get them out or make them longer or even make sure that the grammar and spelling is a hunder % right.