#17 - Odd

"And this is where the magic happens." Yoongi leads me to a door out in the hallway.

After the boys finished rehearsing another one of their songs 'Black Swan', they all dispersed from each other, going off to get something to eat, drink, play games, or to just simply chill and sleep.

I read out the words that are painted on the door, indicating to what it is. "Genuis lab." It then clicks to me what it is. "Is this your studio?"

Yoongi nods in confirmation. "Now turn around." He then instructs me.

"What?"

He points to the buttons on the side of the door, numbers to be exact. That must be where you put the password to get inside.

I sigh. "Really?"

"Really." He smiles and twirls his finger for me to turn around. Groaning I do so, waiting for him to enter the password.

I hear 4 didgets being entered and then I hear the the door click, implying that it's now opened.

"Come on then."

I turn back around and see that Yoongi's already walked in, holding the door open for me to follow. I'm about to walk in also when I notice the door mat on the ground. As I read what it says I find that my mouth is full of giggles, and I look back up at Yoongi questioningly.

He looks down at the mat too and reads the words with a nod. "Yeah it doesn't work."

Chuckling, I shake my head and step inside, making sure I wipe my feet on the 'go away' doormat.

Yoongi flicks the light on, but then we both squint at how bright the light it.

"Shit, sorry." He immediately dims the lights to a calmer intensity.

Yoongi's studio is quite small but still cosy and has a modern look. Big speakers sit on his desk and a huge TV overlooks a smaller computer. There's shelves full of ornaments and other objects, and a rug right in the middle of the room.

"Not bad Yoongi. Not bad at all." My eyes scan every bit of the room, getting more impressed by everything. 

"I pretty much make all of the beats, lyrics and songs in here. Not every single song, but most of them. The others contribute too, especially Namjoon." Yoongi tells me whilst sitting in his big chair.

I sit opposite him in the little sofa he has up against the back wall next to the door.

"It is stressful? Making and composing songs."

He instantly nods. "It isn't an easy job, but once you do it a few times it gets straight forward. The melodies and lyrics flow into your mind just like that, and everything falls into place."

"You must have a lot of time on your hands, to create that many songs."

He tilts his head. "Kind of. Mostly I do, but some days I don't. It just depends on what I have going on that day."

I nod and continue to look around his studio. I never would've thought I would be sitting in the Genius Lab, but here I am. My eyes then settle on Yoongi to find that he's staring right at me.

I tilt my head. "What?"

With no emotion on his face Yoongi stands, walks over and sits down again right next to me on the sofa. He turns his body to face me and so do I.

"Other than the boys, managers, and a couple other people who work here, you're the first person I've ever let in my studio." He says quietly.

I can just about make out his face, since the lighting in here isn't exactly bright. I refrain myself from smiling after what he said. I'm the first person he's ever let in his studio who isn't involved in him, BTS or their company. I'm surprised he actually let me in here then, because I have a feeling that his studio is quite personal to him.