Chapter 24

Jungkook grabbed some of taehyung's comfy clothes and wear them. He is still hiccuping, his heart is hurting so bad. He wiped the tears from his eyes and limp toward the couch again. He fills his bag with his undone sketches and took out his face mask.

He wears it and tries not to limp in case if someone notices him, but every time he took a step, the fabric of his lower pants brushed against his cheeks and he flinches lightly.

He bit his tongue to stop his painful whines and walked out of the office. He didn't look up until he is outside the building. He searched around and found Taehyung standing beside his car waiting for him.

Taehyung groaned loudly as he comes to the parking lot and thumped his right hand on the bonnet of his car. You fucking shit. You went harsh on him. How could you do that? He regretted it after seeing hurt in his baby's eyes.

But he didn't do the right thing. I just told him yesterday that I don't like treated as an object in the public. But he just went for it without any second thought.

I know this. But you can be less harsh and more understanding with him. You didn't even give any aftercare. You know how important it is.

I was getting late for my meeting with namjoon hyung.

So much fucking excuses but you know that's not the truth. The truth is your ego is getting in your way to apologise to him.

My ego has nothing to do with this. Don't fill my head with your shit. It never comes in between anything when we are talking about Koo. He is my wedded wife for god's sake.

Oh, now you remember that. Then why don't you apologise then and there?

It's just I was ashamed of myself but I'm in conflict too. I was hurt when he is moaning on my lap using me in front of that bitch to satisfy his jealousy.

You should be ashamed. Maybe he has a reason. Go back and apologise to him.

I will. But I have to wait for the night.

Stop being a scaredy-cat yo-

His internal battle with his ownself ended as he spots his babybun walking toward the car with slow steps. He is looking down on his shoes, he can see his red eyes and he wants to bang his head on the car.

Jungkook stopped beside Taehyung still not looking up. He doesn't want to see that disappointment in taehyung's eyes for him. He can't comprehend his own actions back in the office. He felt so bad. He just wants to cuddle his bunnies and cry until his eyes run out of tears. This is the only thing you do well after all.

Taehyung opened the passenger door for him. He walked toward it to sit but his eyes brimmed with tears when he saw taehyung's coat lying on the passenger seat so that he can sit on it. He quickly blinked back the tears and sat there shutting his eyes closed when he felt the burning skin underneath him.

Taehyung noticed it and closed the door. He stopped his urge to smack his own head before sliding on the driving seat and start the car.

Jungkook collect his all strength and looked at taehyung with his wet eyes but he doesn't know what the other was thinking. He is just driving the car, eyes focused on the road with a straight face.

This is what you deserved after doing something so shameful. You are so bad. So bad for him. You are not good not good at all.

Jungkook repeated these thoughts in his head as he looked outside resting his head on the glass of the window.

Taehyung is noticing how jungkook clutching his hands on and off, on his lower pants. He stopped the car beside a medical shop and stepped outside the car.