Chapter 59

Song - Stay by Rhianna
Status - Summery song

Song - Stay by RhiannaStatus - Summery song

Emily POV:

Today we were going home, I had spent last night mostly with Aiden and I had the best night. I assumed that we weren't telling people anything until we were official and although I had every intention to do that, Charlie and Dale just didn't count, neither did James considering he had been the one that pushed me to tell Aiden. I had already told Charlie in our tent when Aiden and I finally went back to sleep and I literally had to cover her mouth with my hand so she didn't scream and wake up everyone. She had promised to not make let him know she knew yet as well. I hadn't told Dale yet considering it was too late last night to call him and even though I was seeing him tonight, I couldn't wait.

The morning had been hectic, we were packing up our campsite and because of that, I didn't get a chance to talk to Aiden. Breakfast was also hectic with people saying their goodbyes to their groups and supervisors so again, I didn't talk to Aiden.

We were now on the ferry on the way to the bus and as promised James approaches me and we go for a walk so I can tell him what happens, then I had to call Dale.

"So are you pregnant yet?" James jokes.

"Ha. Ha." I laugh sarcastically.

"Hey you never know these days," he grins, I laugh with him.

"So what actually happened?" James asks as we sit outside and watch Green Island fade away.

"I asked why he beat them up and like you said, he was jealous. He wants to talk more about it with me when we get home," I smile dreamily and James laughs.

"Told you Em, I'm always right." James grins.

I laugh at him; "James, I really have to thank you," I say, the conversation quickly turning serious.

"Why?" He asks, genuinely confused.

"If it wasn't for you then I don't think I would have told him," I admit, smiling at my friend.

"I just pushed you to tell him sooner, you would have done it eventually," James smiles back.

"Well thank you anyway," I smile.

"You're welcome Em, I'm glad I could help." James grins.

We laugh, talking about the trip when Tiffany eventually approaches us. I look at her expectantly but her focus is on James.

"Last night was amazing, I say we take another....walk," Tiffany smiles seductively.

"Definitely," James replies grinning widely. Tiffany turns to glare at me quickly before she takes James's hand and drags him away. James winks at me from behind her back and I laugh at him, rolling my eyes jokingly. I can't believe I call that idiot one of my friends.