Part 16

In swasan mansion

In swasan room

Swara & sanskar are sitting in their room in hugging position

Swara is sitting between sanskar legs. While sanskar back hug her.

Swara: Sanskar what we will do? I am 😨 Afraid sanskar.

If something happens to you or our babies. In our previous life they brutally killed us with our baby.

Now god gives us second chance with our babies. You know na how they are thinking to separate us using that pari's sister.

If they got to know i am pregnent with your babies. They will surely do something to harm our babies.

She says this with 😢 crying face. Sanskar hold tighten on swara. He also have a same 😱 fear. Because he had already lost their angel in the past.

Infront of his eyes👀 all past events starts to appear. How they torched him? How swara begged before them for their angel? How they hit swara in her stomach?

How swara 😢 cry before him holding her stomach in pain? How they lost their life?

His 👀 eyes starts to water. He holds swara tightly. if he lose his hold he will lost her permanently.

Swara look towards sanskar and wipe his tears from his face. She nodes her head no as don't 😢 cry.

Swara: prince why are you 😢 crying? No don't 😢 cry. We have to make them 😢 cry not us.

Sanskar: princess. Once i 👀 saw you died infront of me. That time i am helpless. Now if they tried to harm you na.

They will face 😈 devil sm. I wipe whole dp 👪 family from this 🌎 earth. If something happens to you. I will set whole 🌎 earth on fire.

Princess we have to careful before them. In 2 or 3 months they will got to know that your pregnent with my 👶 babies heir of maheswari's.

We have to prepare a plan to trap them. They still holds some power. We have more powerful than them and also they are cunning.

We have to act like we don't know their motives. If they got to know they will be try to harm us.

We have our angels to protect. First we tell your pregnancy to everyone. We watched them carefully.

We will install cam in their meeting places. By using this we will know their plans. It will help us.

In coming days they will be busy at that nag naagin marriage.Swara what about you?

Swara smiles towards sanskar rest her head on his chest.

Swara: prince. I TRUST YOU my prince.

Sanskar smiles on 👀 seeing swara's trust towards him.

Screen freeze on swasan 😃 smiling face