Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Ending

The following day was going a little different for the most part as Y/N was working out in the nearby gym to get himself ready for his next match before the Pay-Per-View. He had Priscilla with him as well like they always were around each other. Not that he had any added pressure on his shoulders, but he surely wasn't in the right mind as he slammed down his sparing partner, Brody King.

 Not that he had any added pressure on his shoulders, but he surely wasn't in the right mind as he slammed down his sparing partner, Brody King

Ever since Y/N started in ROH, he and Brody had become good friends with each other and there wasn't much interrupting them at most times. Sure, Y/N told Brody about everything that was going on in recent weeks and the heavily tattooed man thought it was really crazy. No normal person could live their life like that, yet Y/N proved that to be wrong which was an interesting development.

Brody:" So next sunday, it's time for Death Before Dishonor. You will go one-on-one with Marty in what?"

Y/N:" A Falls Count Anywhere match and I don't plan on losing this. In front of the camera, we're all enemies as we know, but I hope everything goes right on a personal level."

Brody:" PCO and I are your friends, dude. I know Marty is a little difficult at times, but he won't exactly hate you when something goes wrong. Just focus on what you two have planned and things should go smoothly."

Y/N:" Right right. It's just my first time on a Pay-Per-View and I wanna leave a great first impression."

Brody:" That's reasonable, but don't let it get to your head, man. You've made it this far and you can keep making waves like that for sure. I swear you'll be a star in no time."

Y/N:" That's a bold claim."

Priscilla:" But it's true. The fans are really invested in everything you do. Might as well give them what they wanna see."

Brody:" Exactly. You're a massive draw and the worldreally enjoys your work."

Y/N:" Okay, I get it. I'll just go out there and kick ass like I did before."

Brody:" Damn right, you do. Now what ne---"

Brody was interrupted by someone jumping on Y/N's back and taking him down to the matt. After a few seconds, it was clear enough who the attacker was as a wave of blue hair came into view.

 After a few seconds, it was clear enough who the attacker was as a wave of blue hair came into view