4||Party||

Ayo or Teo?

. . .

I shivered on my spot with 2 fingers crossed, I closed my eyes. I wonder what was happening. I didn't hear anything. The class was very quiet. Except, Mr. Harrison's snores. I slowly opened my eyes and yup! I wish I didn't. Just before I was Adrian. He was very close. Just an inch and who knows, he would be kissing me. 

... Which I don't want. 

"Thought I'd never see you again." He said fanning me with his breath. I looked down afraid. Someone, please help me. 

"Uh oh. Common look at me. You know how I like having those eye contacts." He spoke barely below a whisper. I gulped hardly at the tense air that seems to keep building up. I just wished Chloe or anyone was here to help. I managed to look up and back to his eyes. That was what he wanted. I was his puppet he could just toss the way he likes. 

I took clear notice of his facial appearance. Surprisingly, he didn't have any breakout. His skin was very smooth and clear. His brows were long, full and carved. His eyes were filled with only trouble and mischief. His eyelashes were inhumanly long and those lips, you could mistake them as paint. It was so soft and pink.

"Checking me out aren't you? Not gonna lie, I was doing the same." He admitted. I felt a blush crept up to my neck and cheek. I was as red as tomatoes now. I felt butterflies from every word he said as he could control them. My heartbeat increased. 

"Don't be flustered. You're the ugliest thing I've ever seen." He said aloud. The class erupted with laughter and snickers. I looked down embarrassed. I felt a sting of pain in my heart that I couldn't explain. I felt used, ugly and useless. I felt like crying and escaping this cruel world. I really felt sick. I could still hear waves of laughters that refused to die. In the process of laughing, Mr. Harrison swirled and turned until we all heard a loud thud on the floor. 

"Fuck!" My Harrison cursed. 

"What the hell is going on?" He asked. "Time's up! Submit!" He said. I wiped my tears off my face. I wasn't even done with my work yet. I quickly scrambled to do it.

'Ariana! Submit!" He said. I nodded and stood up to submit. The bell rang and everyone sprang up from their seats like crazy people. I lifted up my bag and swung it up to my shoulders. 

This has been the worst day ever!

...

"How are you dear? Still feeling sick?" Mommy asked from the kitchen. 

"Not really. I'm good and better." I lied.

I wasn't even of all those things. I felt the opposite.

"That's great! Freshen up and come downstairs for dinner." She said. I nodded and climbed upstairs to my room. I closed it and fell to my knees. I curled myself into a ball. 

You're the ugliest thing I've ever seen. 

Maybe he was right. That was how I felt. Ugly. I couldn't just stand the insult any longer. Why only me? Why does he only seem to bother just me? And well...Chloe. But, what wrong did I ever do? I stood up from the floor and peeled away from my clothes. I escalated into the bathroom and took a nice cool bath.

3>

"What do you think about this purple dress?" Chloe asked scrolling Amazon's dresses. I stared into space thinking about what happened in class.

"Ari, don't tell me you've not been listening to all that I've been saying," Chloe said. I came back into reality. Guilt wash over me. I completely forgot she was here with me.

"I'm sorry," I murmured playing with the end of my braided hair.

"You know you can tell me what is going on your mind." She insisted. I took a long draw of a sigh. I don't want to bother her with my problems.

"It's nothing. Just tired." I half lied. "The purple dress looks nice," I uttered. She squealed and kiss my cheek.

"Thank you! I have to go now! Bye!" She said and sprung up to her feet, running. Can't blame her. She isn't bullied to the extent you'll have depression.

"Do you mind if I join you?" A cool dark voice said. I looked up to meet with familiar grey eyes.

Lin.

"I don't," I whispered under my breath. He sat down beside me staring up into the sky.

"You look bothered." He said shifting to look at me. I bit my lips in worry.

Why was he saying this?

"No, I'm not." I lied playing with my loose t-shirt. He softly chuckled.

"Don't lie. It's a sin you know. Is it about Adrian?" He pressed more further. I instinctively gasp. I never knew Lin was a religious type and that he could read people like an open book.

"I guess. Why'd you ask?' I finally gave up. I looked up from my fingers to look at him. He looked tensed.

"It must be hard. I get. Adrian isn't the type to mess with." He told. I sat down there wondering why he was telling me this.

"Can't blame him though. His family left him and so, he was adopted." Lin said looking into my eyes deeply. His grey eyes sparkling with something different.

"Anyways, It was nice talking to ya,"

With that, he left me in my state of confusion. But frankly speaking, why is everyone leaving me today?

! !!

"No, thank you." I shook my head in disproval. My mom was gonna get angry if she ever finds out that I snuck into an illegal party without her knowing.

"Please. I promise not to tell a single soul" Chloe tried showing me puppy dog eyes.

"No, please don't force me into doing one thing I don't like," I complained.

She huffed and smirked. "I guess you left me with no choice.

-.- Sexual abuse/ molestation

"Really? Please give me quickly and let's get out from here." I pleaded. She scoffed and patted my shoulder.

"Just enjoy the party and chill. "She advised. I sometimes regret having Chloe and Jada as my best friend. I also sometimes wish I was never dumb.

I sat quietly on the couch that was surprisingly still clean. I foolishly believed Chloe that she was going to give me one of the glittering rings I always had envied her of. I puffed in annoyance. The music was still playing, very loud. I wonder how none of these people had gone deaf.

"Hi, cutie." I jumped at the croaky voice that talked. It was a guy. A VERY drunk guy. He looked scary with lots of piercings.

"What are you doing all alone? He asked sitting next beside me. I felt my adrenaline pumping.

"Um..-I came with..a friend." I shuttered looking anywhere else but his face. There was a long silence before he spoke up.

"You have a good body." I jumped out of my skin when I felt 2 large pair of hands that crawled all the way up to my thigh. I felt sparks. That I didn't want.

"What are ..you doin-g? Ple..ase stop!" I demanded. I shiver when I felt his teeth nibbling on my ear. A tear rolled down my cheek as I couldn't do anything. My small hands were both pinned to his laps. He slowly went down my neck and placed a kiss. I was now hiccupping. His dirty hands clasped my mouth from screaming.

A/n

So... A small gift box of Lin and Ariana's moment. I tweeny tiny ship them. But what do you think about the drunk bastard?

Comment down your (Positive) thought. 

Question of the day

1. Are you happy right now?

2. Favourite Author on Wattpad

3. Cat or dog?