34. 3 A.M

Kennedy banks pov

I throw the groceries in the refrigerator, not even thinking about organizing them

I throw the groceries in the refrigerator, not even thinking about organizing them . The only thing on my mind is Daniel and how I wanted to kick his ass . I honestly thought about letting Von shoot him at that moment but I knew I couldn't say it out loud because he would really do it .

The fact that Daniel had the nerve to come at me like that for the second time made me furious . The amount of times me and Von could have had sex has been to many for him to just be assuming like that . Cause I could definitely make that shit happen!

"Ken what's wrong ?" Von asks me walking in the kitchen without a shirt on .

"Nothing " I lie shaking my head .

"That nigga davine did sumn huh ? " he asks grabbing the cosmic brownies I told him to put back earlier at the grocery store "I told you not to talk to him "

"I told you not to get these damn brownies " I mumble snatching them out his hands .

"Don't be bitching at me cause of him! you shouldn't have fucked with his ass in the first place " he spats at me

"Von please don't start right now I'm really not in the mood " I wave him off not feeling like arguing . I hear him sigh and then I feel two arms wrap around my waist . "Get off " I groan

"Stop " he says and I stop trying to push him off and lay my head back on his shoulders behind me . " stop letting him make you so mad Ken " he mumbles "he wears sweater vest like what the fuck " he says and I bust out laughing . He always knows how to make me smile .

"It's just he keep playing the victim and assuming we're together " I sigh

"Fuck it let him assume . " he shrugs "we know what we got going on " he says confidently . I turn around and look at him .

"And what is that ? " I ask him .

"Shiiitttt " he starts "sumnnn" he says and we start laughing .

"Well I like that something " I smirk .

"Not you falling for a thug " he chuckles

"Not you falling for a gold digger " I joke

"Ooouuu not you falling in a baby momma trap " he says and I laugh . "I won " he mumbles then bends down to hug me .

Omniscient pov

Kennedy held Von as they set back on the couch watching love and basketball together . He stuffs his face with the snacks they got at the store and Kennedy couldn't help but to smile at him . Everything he did is so cute her . His cheeks when he chewed food , his laugh at the funny parts of the movie , and the way he looks at her to see if Shes still watching . It's was the little things .