Chapter 4

Third person's POV

"Let me go!" Taehyung screamed. Trying to get off Jaehyun and Yugyeom's grip.

No one else is there in the room, and no one have the confidence to help him even if there's someone else. They would just pass by.

"What? Want to leave already? We haven't even started yet." Jungkook said, smirking.

He opened a bottle of water.

"Want to drink?" He asked teasingly.

"Let me go, you fvcking asshole!!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook scoffed. He went closer to Taehyung, wearing a mocking face. Taehyung just keeps on glaring at him while he gets closer.

"You have a dirty mouth, how about we clean it?" Jungkook asked, and cupped Taehyung's face hardly. He poured the water above Taehyung's head.

Taehyung's gasped at the feeling of his clothes being wet. When Jungkook got the chance. He widened the gap of Taehyung's mouth by tighten his grip on Taehyung's checks, then pouring water inside his mouth causing Taehyung to choke.

They let go of him and let him fall on the floor. Taehyung was coughing out the unwanted water he drank.

Jungkook squat down. "See you next time." He said and pat Taehyung's head. Taehyung shook his head to get jungkook's hand away.

Jungkook stood up and grabbed another bottle of water. He opened it and poured into Taehyung.

He threw the empty bottle somewhere, and walked away followed by Jaehyun and Yugyeom.

"Eun, you coming?" Jaehyun asked, when he didn't saw Eunwoo moved an inch from where he stood earlier.

"You go, I have to wait for Yerin." He reasoned. Jaehyun nodded and followed Yugyeom and Jungkook.

When they were gone, Eunwoo went to Taehyung and pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to him but Taehyung didn't move to get it.

"You okay?"

Taehyung didn't answered and just lowered his head down. Second later, Eunwoo heard him sob.

He went closer to Taehyung and pulled him closer, Letting him sob harder on his chest.

"I'm sorry." Eunwoo uttered.

He rubbed soothing circles on Taehyung's back, making him calm down a little bit.

"Taehyung?" It was jimin. He just got there.

Jimin ran to Taehyung and pushed Eunwoo away. "What did you do?!"

He hugged Taehyung, while glaring at Eunwoo.

"Jungkook knows now.." Eunwoo said.

"What did he do to Taehyung?"

"He poured water on him and on his mouth.. making him choke."

Jimin's eyes widened, and looked at Taehyung's face. "are you okay?"

Taehyung nodded.

"That bastard!" Jimin yelled.

"You should go to the clinic.. just in case." Eunwoo said, standing up. "Come on... I'll carry you." He offered a hand to Taehyung.

Taehyung shook his head. "I still have legs."

Eunwoo chuckled.

Jimin help Taehyung get up.

"Eunwoo, can Taehyung change classes? It's still two days since school started.. He can change classes, right? It's just two periods." Jimin said.