CHAPTER XI

~ * ~

~ * ~

"Headmaster!" Ace and Deuce called out to the man they saw as the two males, the monster, and the girl ran across the Mirror Chamber to his direction.

"We brought the magic crystal." The blue-eyed male informed.

"Eh?! You really went to the Dwarf's Mine to find a magic crystal?" Crowley questioned in disbelief.

"Huh?!" Ace, Deuce, and Grim chorused as the non-magic user took the magic crystal from her pocket then gave it to the black-haired man.

"Excuse me, sir, I have to tend to my hand. It will get infected if I don't." (Y/N) excused herself, only for the black-haired man to wave his magical pen as slowly, she felt the wound beginning to disappear.

Astonished, the (h/c) girl unwrapped the clothing on her hand to see her hand healed.

Blinking, she clenched and unclenched her fist as a way of confirmation.

When she felt no pain whatsoever, she looked at the headmaster and said her thanks.

"Of course, for I am kind." The masked man said his catchphrase with a closed-eye smile before he went back to the topic at hand.

"I really didn't think that you'd not only go and return with a crystal in hand. I quietly completed the papers for your expulsion. . ."

"Fungga! The nerve of this guy! We were fighting off some crazy beast too!" Grim glared.

"Beast?" The dean repeated questioningly.

"There was a monster there! It was super gross and crazy strong, it was awful!" Ace complained.

"Could you explain more in detail?" Crowley asked as he led the group to his office.

+ + +

"A mysterious monster living in the coal mine." The headmaster put a finger under his chin in thought.

"The beast was after (Y/N), but she managed to grab a hold of the monster's pen. Then, it stopped attacking and by the time it was over, she started coughing up black blood?"

"Yes, I don't know how nor why, so I thought that you may have an idea, headmaster." (Y/N) confirmed and took out the magical pen from her pocket, handing it over to the dean who was astonished.

"To have someone from another world who is able to clean magic crystals. . ."

"Clean?" The (h/c) girl repeated in question.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Ace followed, the others nodding along.

"The other world that (Y/N) comes from has a purer root in comparison to ours," Crowley explained.

"And so, that purity applies to her as well."

Putting my name and pure in the same sentence? I never thought I'd see the day. (Y/N) thought as she let the headmaster continue but was interrupted by Ace and Deuce exclaiming in disbelief.