FOR REALL!?

"Ok Izuku..you had seen what BBB can do right"Tatsumaki.

"His speed quite impressive"Izuku said.

"Yup and you need to get buff your muscle more.I noticed that when you use your quirk..you always end with bruise and worst..break bone"Tatsumaki said.

Izuku just nodded.He need to learn how to control this inherited quirk..this OFA!
He wondered how can his little brother could achieve incridible speed.Even he tried Tok Kasa training...Izuku still cannot surpass BBB.

"Get ready Izuku..right now I want you do physical training"Tatsukaki smirked.

Izuku eyhhhhh!!

"Well this is my old friend method.You know Izuku..my old friend is a quirkless person but he gain Pro Hero title"Tatsumaki said.

"Woah...who is he"Izuku intrigued.

"Well he is known as One Punch Man Hero:Saitama"Tatsumaki said.

Izuku jawdropped.Saitama was Tatsumaki friend!!...He knew bout that hero...a quirkless hero that train crazily.Rumours said..his got bald hair because his hella training..and he heard that hero...only gave a punch..and all done.But that hero seem dislike popularity...he preferred to be Underground Hero with his sidekick..Genos-a bionic!.

"Are you kidding me Tatsu san"Izuku disbelieved what he heard from his aunty.

"Nope..well I wish he is here but he is busy lot after defeating that Boros"Tatsumaki said.

Izuku nodded.Yeah his aunt joined that fight too..that fight was very like armageddon..she and Jiji were part of Saitama Team to defeat the alien invasion..their teamates had weird quirks..even others Pro Hero cannot defeat them..lets say this team semi-vigilante..and the government gave green light..because this team can handle alien invasion....

"So Tatsu san..am i going to lose my hair?"Izuku sweatdropped.

"Nah you wouldnt because you got quirk right..ok get ready"Tatsumaki said.

Izuku nodded.

"Do 100x push up..."

"Do 100 x sit up..."

"Do 100x squat.."

Izuku jawdropped and gulped.What kind training were these!!.But..if compared with All Might training..these were nothing..

He need to get more stronger!

He was a nineth holder of OFA!

He was a successor of All Might!!

He was a person who going to be number 1 Hero !!

and the most important was..

He was BBB niisan !!

"Okay im ready"Izuku said in full of determination!

"Ah..Saitama!..this bring back our rival memories"Tatsumaki smirked.

At BBB(Earth)..

Oh my goodness...Jiji became more furious than last our sparring match.If nit of my earth barrier..I was defintely knockdown easily..my golem in earth form was quite weaker than Giga...thats why he easily destroyed it.

"Too slow Earth..."Jiji gave me a hard punch on my stomach.

Oh my gosh...that quite hurt bit.

"How come you easily dodge my attack even at blind spot one"I exhausted bit

"Ki..Earth.Feel its prescene..you will know when you need how to react"Jiji gave me a coconut drinking to me.

What i just did now was warm up only!..because Jiji wanted my body stayed active.Gahh what Ki actually..i tried to do that but at the end..i being beat by Jiji easily.

"Ok let start with theory."Jiji sat cross-legged on the rock.

"Awesome"I said.

"Well i guess you can turn back first.Have a rest"Jiji smiled.

"Okay Jiji.Thanks for warming up"I said as turned back into BBB.

BBB Pov

Woah i never felt this pain after facing Borara and Captain Vargoba.

"Ok BBB..for this ..Ki is a natural energy given off by people and objects when they move. With proper training, ki-sensing can be used to predict attacks and others' movements, including natural objects and events found in nature. It can also be used to detect whether someone is lying.
Each individual's ki is unique, and it is rare for different individuals' ki to be the same

"So thats mean you use all five senses fully when face the enemy"I said in thinking pose.

Jiji nodded.

"and the most important..use your sixth sense"Jiji said.

"Thats mean I need to focus all the five sense around me"I asked him.

"Yeah..sharpen your five sense first...and I know who are suitable to teach you"Jiji said.

I astonished.So i concluded..if I wantend to master prediction...i need to sharpen my five senses.Man that really crazy..or as Probe said .."Gila Cool!".

"But tomorrow..i will go home..how I can train?"I questioned him.

"Silly grandson..that can be arrangged.They will teach you..after your school."Jiji said.

I nodded.Seriously..they??

In BBB elemental mindspace..

Light:hmm kinda sus here...*thinking pose*

Water:Why..it just training right*yawn*

Light:i know but why they..and who are them..i got feeling that these people are hella stronger

Earth:we will see Light.Do you notice Light..you got sixth sense

Light:Maybe but it function when we in danger. .still need practice Earth

Earth:Very well

"Well I guess we should postpone.At least I gave a theorical lesson about Ki.So your job is sharpening your five senses..when you master that..I will teach you the prediction.."Jiji pat my head

"Okay jiji.Anyway why Izuku didnt learn like me?"I asked him.

"Yeah well..at first I want to teach him..but he is lacking speed and focusing.I know he got All Might training but he still need learn more..OFA is a transfering and stockpile quirk..Izuku is a quirkless and inherited that quirk...his body need a lot buff and stamina lot BBB"Jiji explained to me.

I nodded.Thats why niisan always end with bruise and break bone if he overuse...impressive..
"By the way BBB...my friend invite you to her house for dinner.I hope you dont mind.I will gave her adress later"Jiji said.

"Okay Jiji.But why me not you all"I asked.

"Well i dont know..maybe because of your result in UA entrance exam"Jiji shrugged.

I nodded.

Light"Kinda sus....

👉yo Arez here..yup new chapter.Hope you guys like it.Dun..dun..dun...an unknown person invited him for dinner...OWO. 

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

TERBAIKKK!!!!