Chapter Seventeen

SIRIUS BLACK AND REMUS LUPIN WAS SITTING IN THE HEAD DORM COMMON ROOM

SIRIUS BLACK AND REMUS LUPIN WAS SITTING IN THE HEAD DORM COMMON ROOM. They were sitting across Solis Edwards, who was looking at them skeptically.

"What is it that you guys want to talk about?" She started.

"Solis, you know how almost every month. I'd leave and return in the morning?" Sirius asked.

"Yes. And?"

"Well, we want to tell you why." Remus said.

"Isn't it because you have detentions and stayed the night at the Gryffindor tower because you're too tired to walk back here?" Solis raised her brows.

"Uhm...close enough. But, it's not because of that." Sirius admitted.

"Okay. Then what?"

"Well, you know how I'm an animagus." Sirius said, "There's a reason why we did it." He looked at Remus.

"Hmm."

"It's because I'm a werewolf." Remus suddenly admits.

"You're a werewolf?" He nodded. "Okay. So, all these months, you-" she pointed at Sirius, "together with Potter and Pettigrew, turned into an animagus to accompany a werewolf Remus."

"Yes." Sirius answered.

"Wow. Okay. I should've known." Solis said. She couldn't care less that Remus is a werewolf. She believes that Half-breeds have the right to live. Some didn't choose to be whatever they are. Just like how she didn't choose to be a half-blood. The girl noticed that Remus looked really dejected — troubled even. "What's troubling you, Remus?"

"I- just- I'm sorry that Sirius has to basically put his life on the line for my transformation. I promise I wouldn't hurt him. Gwen already invented a relieving potion for me."

"Remus. Why sorry? You did nothing wrong. You didn't choose to be like this, did you?" Solis smiled. "Well, now that I know this fact. You don't have to lie anymore Siri."

"I'm sorry I lied."

"It's understandable."the girl said. "The sun will set anytime soon. All of you should be out. Remus has to prepare for his condition. Right?"

They nodded and stood up. "Thank you Solis for being understanding." The werewolf boy last said.

"Thanks love." Sirius gave her a kiss on the temple and left with Remus.

Solis Edwards sigh, life's not easy for anyone. Earlier she had followed Hallow, but she disappeared into thin air. It was very odd. She even talked to Regulus, which she hasn't inform Sirius. He looked occupied with Remus, she doesn't need to burden him anymore.

"Edwards!" A voice she recognized as the youngest Black popped in.

"Regulus?"

"Don't follow her." He ordered.

"Hallow?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"She might be dangerous. A spy from my parents. Don't even walk around alone like this." He said.

"Right." Solis realized that she was actually alone. She just followed Belle without precaution. What a horrid decision. She was basically walking into a trap or something if Regulus weren't there. "But why her?"

"We can never be too sure Edwards." Regulus sighed.

"She knows about my pregnancy. She must've heard it from someone. I'm guessing your parents." Solis ruffled her hair from stress.

"I'll take you back first come on." Regulus watched out for other Slytherins or secret death-eaters that he knows. No one should know about a half-blooded Black was being conceived. Especially the dark lord. He knew of Sirius' talents. Shame that he was on the 'good' side. Regulus sighed and took Solis back to her dorm safely and secretly. He didn't even mutter a goodbye and immediately left for precautions.

Solis Edwards was planning hard. Graduation is in about 2 months. She's giving birth in about 4 months more or less. During the next four months, she has to keep her guard up. Suspicious people like Belle Hallow must be avoided at all cost. She couldn't care less if people knows that she's pregnant. The problem is that the baby is Sirius', which means it can potentially invite danger. Solis shook her head lightly and decided to continue doing her essay. A howl can be heard from a distance. She stared at the moon. Wishing that all the boys were safe. She place her hand on her bump. The baby was moving around — she can feel it. Everything in her personal relationship was going well. Especially with Sirius and that's what's pushing her to stand tall. To be brave. Him.

Solis Edwards suddenly had a bad feeling. How it just seem so calm these past few months. No rash actions. From what Sirius told her about Orion and Walburga Black, both of them are filled with actions — mostly torturous. She knew that right now is the calm before storm. She must prepare for everything that can happen. As the night darkens, Solis slithered underneath the covers and slept. Sirius was not back yet. She decided to sleep it out. Sirius Black didn't return that night.

Author's note:
Sorry it's a really short chapter. I couldn't do much bcs I'm currently studying for finals. I will still post a few times a week but I don't necessarily have an exact time/date point. Thank you!