17. PERSONA OR FACADE?

Gom - bear

• Ya - hey

Hwaiting - Fighting/ you can do it

Italics - Conversation in Korean
_

A/N: unedited.

_

"Lotte chilsung presents, Lipton green tea!" BTS hollers jointly, with a sight blinding, dazzling smile.

Amid those charming, goofy, gentle, radiant, boxy, gummy smiles, an angelic smile revealing two bunny teeth hauls your heart unreservedly.

"CUT!" Director snaps you outta your dazed state,

"Duck it! Now I understand why ma often says, a dog's tail cannot be straightened. I'm that dog's tail, ain't I? I will never change! Ugh!"

Your exasperated murmur grasps the attention of that bunny teeth's owner.

"Dog's what?" Doffing his floral coat, Jungkook approaches you with a dubious face.

"Nothing" swivelling your head to your left to avert your attention from him, you reply lethargically.

"Whatever if you ever decide to name yourself something, go with gom, it suits you manager-nim!" He throws off his coat on your face with a nasty smirk.

Gom?

The audacity he has to call you a bear on your first day of work, talk about being an absolute brat.

You slowly take off his coat which is loosely hanging over your hair bun with a straight face, as you didn't want to increase the intensity of his nasty smirk by revealing the anger fountain, gushing in your heart.

But in a blink of an eye, a brilliant smile creeps over your lips when you see Namjoon heading towards his caravan.

Disregarding Jungkook's presence, you wave your hands high in the air, over Jungkook's shoulder, to grab Namjoon's attention and yell out his name.

"Namjoon-shiiii! Na..Mr.Namjoon!" Successfully you grasp his attention with your loud ass voice.

He waves back at you and trots towards you.

"Ahh! Manager-nim" his little doughnut dimples makes an appearance and allures you.

"Well, I wanted to return it to you before it finds a place in my wardrobe", you throw Jungkook's coat over your right side shoulder and take out Namjoon's leather jacket from the tote bag, dangling in your wrist.

"Oh! This one" his smile slightly fades for a jiffy as he takes it from your hand and slides his palm over it, a weak sigh escapes his nostrils.

"Thank you!" He looks up at your face, your heart suddenly feels hefty when your eyes meet his solemn gaze.

"Thanks for lending me!" Gratitude engulfs your eyes.

"Did you lend this jacket to her? Really?!" Jin's voice echoes behind your back.

Scrutinising the jacket for a few minutes, he shifts his gaze to Namjoon's face.

"Ain't this..." he hesitates to finish his sentence, seems like he is unwilling to finish that sentence.

Namjoon feebly nods his head without shifting his eyes from the jacket.

"Hyung!" Jungkook's breath crashes against your hair as he whisper-shouts from your side.

Both Jin and Jungkook stare blankly at Namjoon without uttering a word.

It might be your illusion but at that moment it feels like Namjoon's eyes are trying to absorb the excess moisture accumulated around them.