Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

After leaving, you teleport to the next closest hospital and wait in the reception area. Not even 10 minutes later, Neoform comes sulking in. Needless to say, when he sees you he's relieved. He starts crying, hugging you to his chest tightly for over an hour.

Neoform forcefully drags you to the police station despite your protests, where they proceeded to question you on what happened, where you were after the fight against the Hero Killer, and the origin of your injuries. Chief Tsuragamae, gives you the same speech he gave Midoriya, Ida, and Todoroki. Then you're sent back to Neoform's agency where you spend the last four days of the internship. The man doesn't let you out of his sight for a second and only takes you to patrol the safer parts of Hosu.

Luckily, now you have the weekend to enjoy some alone time before going back to school on Monday. It'll be weird going back and seeing Midoriya, Todoroki, and Ida after they found out about your secret identity. And, the squad is talking about going to see a movie Monday night since we haven't seen each other since before the internships.

But right now, you're glaring at the walls stocked full of curry powder, soup, and microwave pasta. You're in the same predicament as a couple of weeks ago. Nothing on the shelves interest you and now you're about to give up on finding something to eat for dinner.

Maybe you can just hit up McDonald's or Sonic on your way home and call it good.

You turn towards the exit with a huff, upset that you didn't find anything after spending an hour in the grocery store.

"(Y/n)?" A familiar voice calls out. You turn around to face the end of the aisle, where a friendly ash-blonde woman is standing with a basket full of ingredients.

"Mrs. Bakugo," You greet, sending her a small wave and shy smile.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you since before the Sports Festival dear, and every time I ask the damn brat, he doesn't tell me how you've been," Mitsuki asks, pulling you into a one-arm side hug.

"I've been good. Just came here to find something to eat," You explain, rubbing the back of your neck.

A bright smile appears on her face as she grabs hold of your arm and drags you towards the checkout counter. "Why don't you come over for dinner again then? I'd love to catch up with you," She suggests as you stand together.

You think about it for a moment. On one hand, it would be great to talk to Mitsuki and have more of her delicious cooking. But, on the other, you'll have to see Bakugo and you know he won't be very happy to see you at his house again.

"Sure," You respond. You don't care if Bakugo gets mad, the food is worth it.

You chat with Mitsuki about school, your internship, and hero training. She's shocked when you tell her about the Hero Killer and how you were there when 'Endeavor and Phantom' took him down. She asks about the bandages around your neck but doesn't say anymore when you tell her about the Nomu. You can tell she's worried by the news, but you aren't affected.

It's normal for people to want to kill you.

By the time you arrive at the Bakugo household, you and Mitsuki are talking like old friends. She's very easy to talk to unlike a certain brash son of hers.

When you open the door for the blonde woman, you are both immediately met with a familiar voice. "Oi! Hag, what the fuck is for dinner?" Bakugo calls from somewhere not too far inside the house.

"Stop cussing you brat! We have a guest over!" Mitsuki screams, storming into the living room with the grocery bags. You hear a hard smack and a holler as you step around the corner.