Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

Reminder: I don't take sexual comments in my story and I will block any I see. And yes, calling a character "Daddy" or any of that is disgusting and stupid. They. Are. Teenagers.

- • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • -

Getting kidnapped by your homeroom teacher was not how you expected your Monday morning to start out.

You were obliviously walking to class after arriving at school, only to be yanked by the arm and pulled down a different hallway. When you gain your bearings and realize someone just snatched you, you notice that Aizawa has a tight hold on your wrist.

"What's going on? Where are we going?" You question, not trying to resist. This is unlike your teacher but you know he has a reason. Eraserhead never does anything without a good reason.

"The teacher's lounge."

That's all he says before sliding open a large door similar to the classroom ones. Inside is a large, oval table with chairs around it. All of the chairs are occupied by a teacher except for two. You notice Toshinori sitting in one of the seats and he sends you a confused look when you come in with your sleepy homeroom teacher.

So he doesn't know why you're here either?

Aizawa sits in one of the empty chairs and motions for you to sit next to him and Midnight. Everyone has a serious expression on their face, and you start to worry. They figured you out didn't they? They know you're Phantom and that you infiltrated their school as a student.

"You're probably wondering why you're here Miss (L/n)," Nezu states, his little paws entwined as he sweeps the room. You nod and Nezu takes that as his cue to continue, "During the attack on Hosu, the records show that you and your mentor were attacked by a Nomu."

"Yes sir," You reply, wondering where this is going.

"According to Neoform's report on the incident, the Nomu was specifically targeting you for an unknown reason."

You nod again, feeling all of the eyes in the room bearing down on you. It feels like you're being interrogated. "Yes, I couldn't use my quirk. Even when I tried to go intangible, it was able to grab me," You explain, lifting a finger to graze your sore neck.

"Yes, and after Neoform bought you time to escape, you met with your classmates and fought the Hero Killer." Nezu seems to be dragging this on and you can see Aizawa getting frustrated next to you.

"Where are you going with this? I have a class in five minutes. Why did you call us here and ask me to bring her?" Aizawa cuts in, standing up from his chair with a tired scowl.

"I don't understand either, the reports mentioned that Endeavor killed all of the Nomus in Hosu, so why are we bringing this up?" Toshinori asks, also standing in his hulking form. The other teachers nod along, it seems only Nezu knows why everyone is gathered here.

"No actually, Endeavor was told to have killed three Nomu that night in Hosu. And, according to Neoform, the one he was holding back got away through a portal. This means that there's a Nomu out there that is targeting one of our students. You Miss (L/n)," Nezu tells everyone.

You feel the heavyweight of worried eyes turning to stare at you. You ignore them, standing up and walking out of the room without a word. You hear a commotion erupt inside as you slam the door behind you. This is just fucking great. Not even a second later, the door slides open. You lean against the wall next to the door and let Toshinori run a hand across your head.

"You alright?" He asks.

"Fine," You mumble, massaging your forehead and letting out an irritated sigh.