Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

Picture credit goes to @gaysony on Instagram and Twitter!

Of course, it didn't take long after you met up with your classmates for them to start teasing you about your fight. They saw your battle against Keigo and weren't afraid to comment on the finer parts of it. Kaminari was even daring enough to try and tickle you himself, which ended with you threatening to kick him in the balls with your metal boots. He quickly backed away, covering his crotch protectively with his hands while the others laughed.

Meanwhile, Keigo was sent to the nurse's office to heal his lower region and take a nice, long nap. You had thought about apologizing to him for that last hit, but then you remembered what he did to your french fries and agreed this was sufficient punishment for his cruel actions.

You pull away from the group hug Mina and Kirishima had trapped you in, crying for you to enjoy the camping trip since they had failed their exams. Everyone is gathered in the monitor room, witnessing the final fight of the day.

"Midoriya and Bakugo's match is still going on?! At this rate, they're going to run out of time!" Uraraka cries out, your attention shifts to the display of screens showing the mock city where Bakugo and Midoriya are struggling against All Might.

Sure, your match against Keigo only lasted about seven of the fifteen minutes you were given, but you're surprised by how little time the boys have left. They must not have been cooperating. But that didn't mean Bakugo didn't at least try to come up with a plan.

You turn back to the monitor just in time to see Midoriya get nailed to the ground hard enough to break his back. Bakugo sends a bigger explosion at All Might in an attempt to draw him away from Midoriya and start a fight, giving the green-haired boy time to run to the gate. But, Midoriya couldn't move because of the injury to his back. Toshinori was giving them no room for error, attacking the boys relentlessly.

He grabs Bakugo by the face but the blond doesn't give up, blasting him three times with explosions that were causing a strain on his arms from the overwhelming power behind them. Too tired and weak to fire again, Bakugo lowers his arms and bites at the hero's hand. A last attempt to stop him so that Midoriya can get away.

But, All Might says something inaudible to the boy before knocking him out, a strong punch to the gut to stop all of the fighting. Midoriya somehow manages to stagger to his feet, earning a scream from some of his friends to run out the gate while he can. Instead, the broccoli boy leaps towards Bakugo, risking their chances of passing and snatching up the blond and carrying him towards the gate.

You see smoke rise from Toshinori and he coughs violently, giving Midoriya enough time to escape and pass the exam. Only 4 seconds were left on the clock, and the green-haired boy promptly passes out with the blond on top of him.

They probably aren't going to wake up anytime soon.

•••••

The sun drops below the horizon as you bid your classmates goodbye. Everyone was ready to go home after such a long day, some smiling in victory while others frown at their losses. Mina gives you a parting hug before sulking towards the train station.

But, instead of heading home like you originally planned, you hastily duck into an alley and teleport back to the school. The nurse's office to be exact.

Shadows cover the room as the rest of it is lit with a hazy, orange glow, the room being empty except for one person lying unconscious on the white bed. You slowly approach the figure, bandages placed on some of the injuries that the nurse couldn't immediately heal.