Chapter Twenty-three.

May I please have this dance?

Neither  did William nor Rosilla did talk nor did they glance at each other. Glances and sneaks were shared secretly. A lot of times silence reached its loudest and both of them were willing to shut down only to be held back by their own doubts.

Rosilla's POV :

The ride was awkward and silent. I had the urge to break the silence or the tension but thought better of it. I mean, he probably think I'm some annoying teenager, so why would he want to listen to a kid.

But isn't he older by like..... four years?

I thought that this day would never come, the day where I agree with the annoying voice,but I am to  be proved wrong again and again.

Reaching the party I leaped out of the car before William could even shut it down. It was that suffocating. After that stunt was done, I realised that I couldn't go without William, he invited me and I particularly know no one in there. Talk about awkward.

As I waited for William to catch up with me, I looked around. The place was magnificent and it screamed that the owner was very wealthy. All around us the garden extended, filled with flowers of all kind and a couple of very old looking trees. The thing is that it was put into order and classification, as if whoever made it was a neat freak, a very freaky one. It looked fake. The trees were at the far end then bushes, flowers of all kinds and lastly roses. I think that it contained all types of plants in the world. Everything was put into it's place precisely that it made you feel uncomfortable. However, the colours could make you lost in them that you forget how neat and uncomfortable you are with it.

Infront of me was the door wide open for the guests. On the expensive looking door were flowers ingraved onto it. Flowers were something that I love but slowly, this place will make me, hate it.  It was as if a flower bomb exploded. Well a very neat flower bomb.

Suddenly a hand wrapped itself around my waist,causing me to shriek and jump a bit.

'Calm down. ' William said with a hint of a smile on his face.

I was surprised why was he acting so friendly.

And a bit touchy.

It's just a hug right?  A friendly one. But I just couldn't help the feeling of safety that this action emitted nor the full warm felling that filled my insides and made them churn with happiness. I think I hit my head.

' Smile a bit. ' He whispered in my ear.

Something is definitely wrong with him. I turned around to ask about his weird behaviour but his arm tightened around my waist. His fingers brushed my waist making me fidget  away from them.

' Found it. ' He muttered to himself.

He started tickling me. I held it in with all the might I had. Don't embarrass yourself, young lady!  People will only think I'm a bit crazy if I start  laughing out of nowhere.

But then I couldn't hold it any longer and I let the corners of my mouth lift into a smile.

'Now keep it like that. ' He ordered.

Curiosity got the end of me as I was about to question his actions a flash blinded me.

Oh. All for the camera, huh?

To say the least I was a bit disappointed. It would've been nice if he tried to break the ice.Or if he tried to lead a conversation.

What had happened to the William who took care of me when I was sick?