night clubs are injurious to life

Hello busy people!! What's up?

I know I'm late due to some personal issues. I'm sorry for not giving an early update. so grab the popcorn because this will be a long chapter with interesting turns and twists.

I really appreciate if you vote and give some feedback.

2 years before Avery's life got messed up .

Avery Jones pov

{Well, people If you have forgotten, let me remind you that 2 years back, she don't know any information about the mafia. She only knows that she was adopted by the Mr. Jones, head principal of her school where max and Avery completed their graduation in London. She got a scholarship in GREAT CARSON MEDICAL INSTITUTE, If you forgot anything please read INVITATION CARD FROM SEI UNICA BOOK]

Hello everyone charming morning!! this is my life story, a good story where I have a lovely dad, my dumbass best friends, my life is super cool, I make decisions, my father is so proud of me that I got a scholarship on my own in CARSON MEDICAL INSTITUTE, It is an institute where people die to study. We can confirm that by studying there in a great management . our lives get settled by studying in Carson institutes , they give comfortable replacements where every student who study there can have a rich life. I'm so happy to study my medical with my best friends. My dad is the school principal with well mannered discipline and strict rules, but his heart is so pure as his great smile .

I love my life, today I'm getting ready for my collage I don't like make up so I just kept lip gloss where my lips look plump. I'm so excited to go today because Chris my best friend's birthday, He is a charmer I actually kinda have a crush on him. Due to my studies I never interacted sexually with any boy I have to wait and see who will be the prince charming and I hope it will be Chris.

I entered into my collage this is our final year, My dad is from India, so we have so many cultures and morals to follow and I respect them. I miss MAX awfully he and I used to be best friends in our high school, he got busy and moved from London, for my medical studies I came to New York sadly away from my dad I do video call when I miss him, he stays in London to maintain the school. I directly went to my locker to take my essentials along with chairs present. I do part time job as a waitress in a restaurant to make money so that I can buy my stuff, I live in an apartment where it belongs to my dad's close friend .

 I do part time job as a waitress in a restaurant to make money so that I can buy my stuff, I live in an apartment where it belongs to my dad's close friend

(Her outfit)

Hello Avery, how was your weekend? Chris said while giving me a huge hug. My weekend was nice, I completed my favorite series. By the way wish you many more happy returns of the day backpack!! . I said, giving him my present its a frame with lots of photos with me and his brother ROMANO. We used to have lots of fun together, ROMANO used to be my close friend to  max and for me in our high school. It's kind of a surprise for me to know that Chris is his brother. Max and Romano are my seniors in my high school but my age never showed any difference in our friendship.