What more can I do~

This isn't even a chapter tbh it's just me screwing around-

~~~~~~

The avengers were doing karaoke.

Well, they were trying to. They all sat on the couch, bickering about what song they'd choose.

"Can you guys just choose one already? I'd like to get this over with," Nat muttered. "I can't believe you boys convinced me."

"That was all Peter. All he did was ask you and you said yes." "Because it's Peter," she replied. "Thanks Ms. Romanoff!"

"Yeah Ms. Romanoff. Thanks. You better come on up here and sing with us," Sam taunted humorously.

Clint smirked. "Ya know.. Tasha's actually a great singer." "Don't pretend you're sharing some big secret of mine Barton. You can sing too." The man shrugged.

"How do you even use this?" "Steve, you just sing into it! It's not that hard everything's already set up!"

Steve spoke through it, immediately flinching away as it rang back shrilly. "Was it supposed to do that?"

"Steve remember you had your own song back in the day," Bucky asked, leaning on his friend. The man groaned. "God, I hated that. 'The star spangled man with a plan,' it was so cheesy." Natasha began to laugh. "It's Coulson's ringtone. He normally keeps his phone on vibrate during work but one time he forgot."

"Wait- really?" Clint cackled.

"Oh... my god, that's fantastic," Bucky muttered, a large grin spreading across his face.

"Guys we're getting off topic, the song's starting!"

They of course, just yelled the songs. Because what's the fun in trying?

A while through their antics Tony, who had refused to join them, walked through the living room.

He stared at them with a face of ridicule.

"Tony come do karaoke! It's fun~" Sam exclaimed. "Yeah, uh huh.. I swear, all of New York can hear you guys." "Nice, we'll be famous." "You're already famous for being a superhero bird brain."

"Come on Mr. Stark!" Stark raised an eyebrow.

"C'mon look- I JUST WANT YOU FOR MY OWNN~" they all sang, acting like the idiots they were.

Tony turned his back to continue walking.

"..Please leave me the fuck alone~.." He muttered.

"HOLY SHIT HE SANG!"

"I didn't know he could do that-"

"Stark you can sing?" Clint wheezed.

"No-"

"I have a compilation of videos of boss humming and singing in his lab," Stark's AI replied calmly.

"She lies-"

"FRI ask Pep is that's true!" Peter said.

"FRIDAY you absolute snitch-"

"Ms. Potts says I indeed speak the truth."

"Nope. I'm rebooting you FRI-"

Tony didn't join their karaoke but that moment was never let go and the videos were later played against his will. (Half of them were he and Pepper being a cute couple and jokingly dancing to songs together)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 456