5||Harrased||

The loud music still kept playing as my eyes repeatedly scanned the whole room looking for Chloe. She had left me alone with this strange guy. However, he still kept nibbling on my ear and roaming his hands all over my body. Touching me in sensitive places.

"Oh, look over here! I never thought this innocent feather could be so...slutty? Perhaps, she came here to look for a hookup?" I opened my eyes at the voice. The scary, dark voice. I was have abruptly pulled away. The strange guy looked terrified like he just peed himself.

"Oh, please continue. It was a very lovely sight. He said almost sounded bitter. I managed to look up to catch his eyes looking over my clothes. His jaw clenched when his eyes landed on my neck.

"Even a hickey looks nice. Doesn't it?" He spat angrily. I looked down, ashamed.

What was he doing here?

But on the bright side, the strange guy stopped doing those 'hurtful things'

"I have to go." The guy said ready to leave but was snatched by the collar.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Adrian asked. 

The music slowly died down. Now, all the attention was on us. 

Oh, wow. The music died down when Adrian talked but not when I was pleading

"Nowhere. I fo-"

Adrian blew a powerful chuckle. A scary one. I have a bad feeling that something bad was about to happen. 

"You go no fucking place! You're going to stay here and lick the darn floor!" Adrian spluttered throwing the guy on the floor. I flinched a little. 

"Lick now!" He said through gritted teeth. 

I watched pitifully as the guy started licking the dirty floor. It was a painful and disgusting sight. He even went ahead to lick a stain that looked exactly like puke which I guess it was.

Adrian continued to smirk looking at his victim.

"Use the door immediately. I hate your sight!" Adrian commanded. The guy staggered away holding on to his tummy.

I observed how Adrian slowly walked up to me and looked me from up to down weirdly. He had a scary face which creeps me out. 

"What place did he touch you?" He asked looking at me angrily. I flinched once again with a whimper looking down.

"You deaf?" He barked. I flinched one last time, I pointed to the place. My ear, neck and thigh. 

"Shit!" He cursed and muttered something under his breath. With that, he bounced away from the party. 

I sighed mentally. Relief washes over me a little that he was finally gone. 

"O my gosh! Ari! Are you okay?" I heard Chloe's voice from afar. She jumped to inspect me like I was a child. 

Perfect timing Chloe.

"I heard about what happened to you. Are you okay?" She asked. Curiosity and worriedness laced in her voice.

"I-m ok-ay." I managed to speak out still traumatized from what happened earlier. 

"I think it's about time we go." She said and softly grabbed my hands, leading me outside. I was only grateful that she was legally able to drive.