Chapter 21-Blade: An Unappointed Visit

Clara slaps me. It stings. "You couldn't just torture them?!" She asks. But I don't answer. Her slap was still stinging. "Your brothers would be very disappointed in you." That stung way worse than her slap. But she was right. King Father sent 6 assassins to that dirty prince. They had all died because of the feather's power. They would be very disappointed. "If those kids find out its true power, we are done for. Kids are known for their curiousness. They can destroy their town by saying two words." She was right. "It-it won't happen again my lady," I say. I take my fedora off and bow to her. She nods and disappears. I hated that lady. I see their car leaving. Probably for the hospital. I took my chance to go into their house. I walk there and smash the door. "Where is it?" I ask myself. I wreck their kitchen supplies and throw their couch over. I pull my gun out and shoot random places. At least they have insurance to worry about. I walk upstairs and wreck their rooms. This was very fun. But no feather. I leave the house. Glass crunching beneath my feet. My phone rings. It was the queen. I clear my throat and pick it up. "My lady?" There was rasped breathing. "Get. That. Feather!" She was clearly very tired. But her scream was blood-curdling. "I'm trying my lady!" She hangs up the phone. Either that or she broke it. No more messing around. I was going to the hospital. 

   When I get there, there weren't that many cars. Good. I fly by the cars at raging speed. Breaking all their windows and that made them beep and honk. I walk inside and say, "Hello." The woman looks up at me and says, "Do you have an-" I hold her throat. She tries to grasp for air. "An injured man, a woman, two boys, and two girls should've come here. Which room are they in?" She points to a record book. "Room 203. Thank you." I crush her throat and let her fall. Room 203 was three floors up. And I wasn't going to take an elevator. I fly up and smash three floors. Then I stop. I pick out splinters from my forehead. Dozens of pieces of wood fall and smash on the bottom floor. I roll my neck and turn right and left looking for the room. "Room 200, 201, 202, ah, 203." I rub my gloves incredibly fast. Which heated it up. I touch the smooth wooden door. It goes ablaze. I walk through the fire, sending a warm feeling up my foot. But . . . they weren't here. No, wait. They could be holding the feather. I walk to the hospital bed and punch. Nothing. I wave around the bed. Still nothing. Maybe the woman thought I was talking about another family. I run out of the room and keep searching the premises. I practically destroy the hospital. Destroying anyone in my path.