👣👣 31

Hey guys..

A chapter for my reader's special wish..

IGNORR MISTAKES PLEASE

Jungkook was opening the cabinets one by one while talking.

"Love... you know Jungkook is not a good boyfriend for you.. but I'll give you all the things you want. Just come out I don't like to play hide and seek."

Taehyung was sweating badly, silently prayed for his life.

Jimin was dialing Yoongi's number but he didn't pick up his phone call.

"Please.. please... hyung.. pick up the phone."

Finally after some dials..

"Hello.. Tae..?"

"Noo.. it's me Jimin.. please come home.. Jungkook.. I mean Jack wants to kill us.. Taehyung is outside and I'm in the room. Jungkook have a sharp knife in his hand, please come home as soon as possible.."

Jimin said all his words in one breathe..

"Okayy.. don't worry we are already on our way to home, just 10 minutes."

Yoongi was sitting at the passenger seat beside Hoseok who was holding steering wheel.

Yoongi told him about the situation and Hoseok nodded.

"Let's close this chapter now.. I have alot of work pending from office."

Hoseok said while increase the speed.

"Oh you're here darling..."

Jungkook was sitting beside the cabinet where Taehyung was shivering from fear.

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung but soon he sat in front of the cabinet crisscrossed..
He started sliding his finger on the sharp knife again while smirking but soon his face became serious.

"You know love.. you always choose this piece of shit over me..

You never tried to open up for me..

But when I saw you at fair with Jungkook.. he called me to be careful.."

Jungkook sighed deeply his expression looked normal not the scarring one.

"But you both show me that attention that day.. if you show me your care that day when Jimin send a man to threaten me..

I could be alive now.. "

Jungkook sniffed but suddenly his expression changed from normal to scary one, making other afraid.

"But now.. I'm here with you..

See do you want to listen my plan.. "

Jungkook smiled like a psychopath but his eyes slowly turned black from red to black one.. seems like the evil spirit wants a complete control over Jungkook.

Taehyung was shivering and shrinking in the cabinet. He silently prayed to saw any magic.

"Please Jungkoo-"

Jungkook shouted angrily, cutting off Taehyung's words.

"IT'S JACK... "

But when he saw Taehyung was scared because of him and crying with soft snorts, his eyes softened for a brief moment.

Jungkook glared at him.. and pulled him outside. Taehyung tried to wiggled in his grip but Jungkook hold him tightly and pulled him out from the cabinet.