28: Save The World With Love

[Author: I am well aware that this episode happens somewhere in season 3, but believe me...I have a DAMN GOOD reason for changing up the order!]

Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Rin were all sitting in their classroom for their extra credit lesson. In all honesty, Rin didn't need the extra credit but Uraraka asked and the dual haired girl couldn't say no to a living Kirby.

"We'll be running this course multiple times with small groups from your class. Today it will be the seven of you." Aizawa explained at the front of the room. "Just so you know, this will be harder than a regular class. Prepare yourselves."

What do you think we're gonna do.

'Why are you asking me, I'm just as clueless as you.' Rin thought.

"In this master class you'll be tasked with saving innocent bystanders. And capturing a villain." Aizawa explained and Bakugo seemed more interested in the "capturing the villain" part.

"We're not just studying, we're playing heroes!" Uraraka and Midoriya shouted excitedly and quickly silenced when Aizawa gave them a 'knock it off' stare.

They're acting like children.

"This should be obvious. But villains commit many different types of crime. You seven will be dispatched to a scene and will need to determine what happened there."

Like some Criminal Minds type shit?

"Whether or not a villain was actually at fault. Whether or not you should fight. We will be judging your ability to access the situation as well as how well you diffuse it. Welcome your instructors." Aizawa's sentence ended with the door quickly sliding open.

"I am here, sneaking in through the back door!" All Might said while posing at the back of the class.

He calls shouting in a practically empty room 'sneaky?'

"All Mights teaching us?" Midoriya said excitedly.

"Not only him, but Present Mic, Cementos, and Midnight will be assisting too." Aizawa said, motioning towards the teachers that were now standing next to him. "Let's get started, get to ground Beta and begin."

[Author: Now every time I write Present Mic I feel ashamed.]

~•~

All of the students were waiting in an ally wearing their hero costumes. Across from the ally was a bank, in the road there were cardboard cut outs of policemen facing the bank.

"I see cutouts of policemen." Midoriya studied while peeking his head around that corner. Uraraka, Tsu, and Iida were also peeking their head around the corner and their heads were stacked on top of each other's.

They belong in a Scooby-doo episode.

"Agreed." Rin said, making Todoroki and Bakugo give her a questioning look. The three of them were the only students that weren't looking around the corner.

"Brief summary, a robbery has taken place in a jewelry store. Employees and customers have been takes as hostages, and the police assigned you to negotiate and save them from the villain." Aizawa explained and Iida raised his hand.

"Excuse me Aizawa Sensei, are the teachers playing as the villains or hostages?" Iida asked.

"I won't be answering questions, you have to act accordingly." Aizawa bluntly stated.

"Yes sir!" Everyone responded. Then an alarm quickly went off making Rin clench her teeth.

"We should probably determine how many villains and hostages there are first." Rin suggested, making the others nod in agreement.