{Movie Chapter 2}

Everyone minus Kaminari and Mineta ran up to the railing that was in an arena. The other two couldn't join because they had work. On the other side of the railing there was about a seven foot drop to a platform, that platform was leading to a pile of rocks. No, pile of rocks doesn't cut it...Mountain of rocks, no... I don't know, multiple rocks clustered together each rock varying from 5 to 50 feet tall.

[Author: IT'S HARD EXPLAINING TERAIN OKAY!!!]

There were clouds of dust escaping from multiple places in the mountain of rocks.

"A clearance time of 33 seconds! He's in 8th place!" The monitors viewing a cloud of dust, settled and Kirishima was standing there.

"Kirishima?" Rin questioned.

"I'm guessing he's from UA as well." Melissa said.

"Yeah, he's in our class." Midoriya said.

"Please welcome out next challenger!" The woman on the mic said, Midoriya and Rin's eyes widened when they saw Bakugou stepping up to the plate. "The villain attack course had been re-set. Ready? Go!"

Bakugo jumped from robot to robot destroying one after the other.

"Look at this time, only 15 seconds! First place!" Bakugou landed back at the start with a big grin on his face.

"Hey! Isn't that Kaibutsu in the stands?" Kirishima asked while looking up towards the group. Suddenly Bakugou jumped up and grabbed onto the railing, only inches away from Rin's face. Midoriya stumbled back while Rin was used to it, she works with a Hulk who had no personal boundaries.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE!?!" The explosive blonde yelled.

He looks like an angry monkey who didn't get breakfast.

"Is he another one of your classmates?" Melissa asked Uraraka.

"Yeah, Deku and Bakugo are fated rivals and an incident between Rin and Bakugo made them rivals." Uraraka explained.

"Hey Kirishima, did you two also get invited?" Rin asked, looking around Bakugo.

"Nah Bakugo was invited since he won the Sports Festival, I just tagged along." Kirishima said while grinning. "You guys gonna try this villain course or what?"

"Don't even try it there's no way your gonna get a better score than me." Bakugo snarled.

"Yeah you're probably right." Midoriya said. Rin frowned at his response but knew how to turn this around.

"I dunno, only one way to find out I guess?" Rin questioned with a wondering face.

"Yeah you're probably right...huh?" Midoriya realized what he said and looked at the girl who had a mischievous smile.

"Just hurry up and get your pathetic attempt over with you damn nerd." Bakugo said while jumping over the railing he was hanging on. "Then you get out of here!!!" He yelled in the green haired boys face.

~•~

"Another contestant is here! Ready? Go!" Izuku charged up and started breaking the robots.

"Incredible! 16 seconds, second place!" Izuku ran back towards the group.

"You did amazing Midoriya!" Rin cheered, making the green haired boy blush and the others becoming jealous.

Elsa has entered the chat.

"The fuck does that mean?" Rin whispered but was shortly answered by hearing a gasp from the announcer.

"That's insane!!! 14 seconds! This gentleman has jumped to the top of the pack!"