Enhypen's first V-live

Her Outfit

Her Outfit

" 1,2, connect, Annyeonghaseyo we're Enhypen!"  We all say

" 1,2, connect, Annyeonghaseyo we're Enhypen!"  We all say. "Hi, I'm super and I'm Nova, I'm SuperNova!" I said as I shy laughed after and the boys thought it was cute. Everyone laughed at Jungwon's "baaah" inside of his introduction, Heeseung is really hilarious for telling him to do that. We all started to talk about how it's like being official trainees and I was sitting in between Heeseung and Jake. We made Heeseung do aegyo again and let's just say everyone cringed, Jay kept bring up how Jungwon cried so pretty next to him. And this was all filled with laughs. Maybe I didn't look excited because I was zoning out most of the time and Sunghoon tapped my shoulder wondering if I was okay and I nodded and smiled. The boys were very concerned about me which was nice, I was just tired. We then kept joking around about how we were before and all the jokes we made. Then we talked about what we were going to deliver to the fans, hold on what's our fandom name. I looked at Heeseung and asked, "Heedeungie, do we have a fandom name yet?" He laughed, ruffled my hair and said no. I then smiled and looked down in embarrassment which Jay covered up by saying, "But we do have a Weverse and we'll figure it out there." I mouthed him a thank you for saving me from embarrassment. He smiled and nodded. Niki then spoke up saying he's going "dance the night away" after this V-live, I laughed because it was a Twice joke. Then I asked, "So Niki you're going to dance to, Dance The Night Away?" He then mentally faced palmed and said, "If you want to, then I'll do with you." I then lit up and said "Okay, Sunoo you're recording and Jungwon you'll be there for support." I jokingly said but little did I know that when we got our tiktok account we actually posted it. We then started to talk about Enhypen and what accomplishments we strive towards. I just don't want to be called the Crybaby of the group again because many people has said I cried a lot on the show but I'm just emotional and I don't think I did.  Jake can tell I was uncomfortable about something so he got up and got me a candy to make me feel better. I smiled at him and ate the candy as the others were still trying to explain how we're going to work. I looked at Sunoo and I guess he could see the fear in my eyes, I'm scared to debut because I know we worked so hard, but what if we do something wrong and our big debut just crashes down on us, I don't know what I would do. Maybe I'm being too pessimistic, hopefully this debut works out for us. After the V-live we all hung out in our dorm well our practice room, we were just dancing all over the place. We were dancing to mostly to TXT, BTS and NCT and then we were told to come and we saw....