Chapter 29: Ahsoka Tano

A/N: Merry Christmas! Hope everyone's day is going well! Here's Chapter 29! Hope you enjoy it! 

"Lang will give you the coordinates. And he'll escort you to the front gate." The Magistrate mentioned.

At that moment, the man we first met at the front gate, approached us. No doubt, he was Lang. After he gave us the coordinates, he escorted us out of the Magistrate's villa. Once we were at the front gate of Calodan. Lang noticed Kaytia and glanced over at me. "Didn't realize bounty hunters had children."

"We do. She's a bounty hunter in training." I retorted.

He then saw Selba and was quite confused. "What is that thing?"

"I keep it around for luck." Din replied.

"You're going to need it where you're headed." Lang informed us.

We then gave him one last look before walking off into the forest. As the hours went by, roaming the forest, I couldn't help but wonder whether Din was serious about killing the Jedi or not.

"We're not actually going to kill her, are we?" I questioned.

Din shook his head. "No. I just wanted to know where the other Jedi is."

I looked over at him, baffled. He called me a Jedi. I repeated his words, making sure that he actually said what I thought he said. "Other Jedi?"

Din turned around to face me. "Yes, you're a Jedi, cyar'ika. No matter what anyone says."

"One of the best." Kaytia chimed in.

My smile widened at their words. Din placed a hand on my shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. We exchanged a look before we moved on, making our way deeper into the forest. We finally arrived at the coordinates that Lang gave us. There was nothing but trees and rocks around us. 

"Well, these are the coordinates. Keep your eyes open." Din advised.

"We must be close." I mentioned.

As we continued walking, we heard rustling not far from us. There was something near us, but I wasn't sure if it was Ahsoka Tano or something else. Din turned around to face me. "You hear that?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Din then grabbed Selba out of his bag. He then gently placed Selba down on a rock that lied near us.

"Don't worry. Sit right here. Let Delmira and I see what's out there." Din assured him. He then turned towards Kaytia and Ani. "You two stay here with him."

Din took out his rifle scope, looking around. I glanced around to see nothing but some beasts, grazing on the trees. Din let out a relieved sigh. "False alarm."

At that moment, I heard the sound of lightsabers igniting from behind us. Din and I turned around to see a female Togruta with lightsabers with white blades. Din pushed me behind him as he extended out his vambraces. They clashed against her lightsabers.

The Togruta was taken back when she saw me. She narrowed her eyes. "You!"

I was just as baffled to see her. She's the last person I expected to see here. The first time and the last time I saw her, we were on opposite sides.

The Jedi rebel boy named Ezra narrowed his eyes at us. "I don't fear either one of you!"

"Then you will die braver than most." Vader retorted.

With that, Vader and I continued fighting Ezra. Together, we managed to destroy his lightsaber, causing Ezra to fall onto the ground. Vader pointed his lightsaber just inches away from his neck.