19

Lauren's pov

We were all in a studio, we are recording another song. Camila was writing dorm lyrics down, as all the girls and I couldn't think of anything.

As she was writing she wasn't stopping, I swear this girl is writing a god damn book for something.

"Jesus Lauren, what did you give to her this morning?" Mani said, i shook my head

"Lucky charms and orange juice" I say, mani giggles

We all talk and mess around as camila keeps writing, she wasn't in her headspace so we know it's not going to be a song about teddies and cuddles.

Soon camila was done she shows us what she wrote, we all read it and it then finally clicks in me.

"You wrote a sex song?!" I yell, she blushed and nods I smile wide picking her up and kissing her neck.

"My baby!" I squeal, she giggles and pulls my head out of her neck by my hair, she kisses me and I kiss her back.

"Do you like it?" She asked, I nod

"I mean you can all write some of your own stuff, I don't want it to be strictly a song I wrote I want us all to work on it" she said, I set her down and the girls and I work on some things to change. We didn't change a lot because we didn't need too, camila practically wrote it perfectly in one go.

We all work on the music with some professionals, after hours and hours we finally all agreed on the backing track. We do some backing vocals, work out who's going to sing what and then finally record the song.

After a few tries and errors we got it down, we listen to it, like it and set a time to drop the song.

"I feel like we should record a music video for it" Dinah said, we all agree call Simon he said he will work some things out and we all go back to the hotel.

We all chill in ally's room talking and stuff, soon it was getting late and so we all go to our hotel rooms.

Camila and I take a bath together and get ready for bed, we cuddle up and talk for hours and about everything and anything.

"You're the love of my life" I say cutting camila off of talking about the new song.

"You're the love of my life" she said smiling wide

"I mean it, I could never ever dating anyone else if you left me, I'm going to marry you and have babies with you, I'm going to die with you...you're the only person I want and could ever be with, if you leave me I'll be alone for ever" I say, she smiles.

"Lo that's so cute...I'll never leave you and I want to marry and have kids with you too, I don't like the death part though" she said, I kiss her and she kisses me back.

"Be mine forever?" I ask, she nods

"In this universe and the rest" she said, I smile and kiss her and again

"Let's sleep" I say cuddling her, she nods cuddling me back and we soon fall asleep holding each other.