unchivalrous

unchivalrous
/ʌnˈʃɪv(ə)lrəs/
adjective: unchivalrous
discourteous, especially towards women (typically used of a man or his behaviour).

Glendale, AZ
Monday February 22nd
Hezekiah Adriel Alistair | shoota

"Whats we doing?" Kaia asked kicking her legs back and forth. She was sitting on Hezekiah's bed as he put on his red NY Yankees cap.

"You're coming to work with me, I've set the bath and you're gonna get in it when its fill. We need to go shopping at some point so after I finish some stuff at work, we can go, if we can't you can go with Denny or Milo, yeah?" Hezekiah suggested and Kaia nodded, "or if you'd prefer to come with me, we can just go tomorrow." Kaia liked that idea better.

"What's gonna wear today?" Kaia asked wiggling her toes and admiring them.

"You can wear your all black kultkid tracksuit, I don't know if you've seen it. It's in the wardrobe in your bedroom."

"Can we decorate that room?" Hezekiah nodded as Kaia jumped up.

"I was gonna wait till you officially moved in with me, but you already basically are so we can just do it now. I'll get someone to get us some painting stuff and we can renovate the whole entire room — get everything new."

"I-I want princess and the frog!" Noticing her big brother's confused expression she continued, "it's about this super super pretty girl Tiana, she meets a froggie and then she kisses it." Kaia giggled as Hezekiah was still confused.

"Why an earth would she kiss a frog?" Kaia laughed more as Hezekiah furrowed his eyebrows.

"B-because, wait, oh I can't remember. B-but he b-becomes a-a human agains at the end. Well she become frog, then becomes human." Hezekiah frowned at her newfound stutter which she'd accustomed over the past week.

"Okay, go in the bath. Don't get your hair wet, seriously Kaia, don't." Hezekiah warned as Kaia nodded running into the combined bathroom, "And be quick!"

"Otay!" The young girl called back undressing and turning off the running tap. She dipped her index finger in the water before quickly bringing it back, she put her finger in her mouth as if that would cool it before climbing in the 'hot' water.

"Is it an okay temperature?" Hezekiah yelled and Kaia nodded forgetting he couldn't see her.

"Yeah!" she yelled back before pretending to swim in the 'shallow' water. "It's nice!"

"You can have a bubble bath tonight when we come back!" Hezekiah responded. He planned on taking out Kaia's twists after she got out the the bath and then in her bubble bath he'd wash it.

Walking into the spare bedroom which Hezekiah had improvised into Kaia's future bedroom, the older brother went into her cupboard and picked out her all black tracksuit which he'd ordered a couple months ago.

Kaia did actually have a lot of clothes already but Hezekiah wanted her to have more and, to have stuff that she'd also chosen.

Hezekiah got out out a pair of pink underwear that had 'monday' written in cursive letters along with the lotions he'd use for Kaia.

Leaving the bedroom, Hezekiah made his way downstairs to start on breakfast. Opening the fridge he got out some double cream, fresh berries, strawberries whole milk and butter. Closing the fridge he opened a cupboard and got out the vanilla extract, cinnamon and icing sugar. Opening a separate cupboard, Hezekiah got out the vegetable oil and then took two eggs out of a carton on the side.