Once Again Part 2

As requested here is part two of Once Again, I usually don't do part twos or know why anyone likes my books but enjoy!!

Marinette POV
The day after I was reunited with the love of my life he moved me into the Manor along with Alix, Nathaniel, and Nino. I got the guest room across from Damian's room but who are we kidding, I slept in his room not wanting to suddenly wake up and realize it was a dream, not wanting to let go of him. I wore my bracelets (I seriously don't know what they are called so deal with it) and spent every moment possible with him. He even drew me while I was sleeping which made me turn bright red.

His brothers that were currently in the Manor constantly teased us. Kor'i, Dicks wife scolded him, and Stephanie, a sort of sibling/Tim's girlfriend just laughed and we got along great. I had found the Bat Cave the night I came and freaked the Waynes out (minus Daman) when I was sitting at the Bat Computer when they got back from patrol. I was currently swimming in their indoor pool, (no idea if they have that but oh well) swimming at an inhuman speed.

Of course, that's because I'm not fully human, or maybe not even human at all, I don't know exactly what I am but I do know that I can breathe underwater, swim really fast, have super strength, can talk to sea creatures telepathically, run fast, jump high, make a shockwave with the bracelets Talia gave... likely taken from one of her prisoners that are the same as my biological mother or father, and a few more things that I can't remember at the moment.

When I get out of the pool I see Damian smiling and waiting for me, "Nice swim?" he asked as he handed me a towel.

"Yeah," I answered as I dry out my hair. "Needed to clear my thoughts... what are you doing here Habibiti?"

"I wanted to take you on a date Angel," Damian answered as he stared into my eyes, "so what do you say, love?"

"Definitely..." I answered while twisting a bit back ad forth while smiling. I went on my tiptoes and pecked his lips leaving both of our cheeks dusted a shade of pink.

During our date, we went to the zoo where I designed animal themed clothes and Damian stole a snake from the zoo so that it'll have a nicer place to roam and so that he could scare his brothers. When they got back Dick and Jason were racing. They decided to invite me to join, I won. So we decided to have an arm-wrestling contest, I won that as well. I also won the video game contests, UMS5, fist person shooter, and others. When Tim had gone against me... and lost he tossed the control on the ground and Damian chuckled and hugged me.

"That's it!" Jason exclaimed.

"What about a swimming contest?" Damian suggested, obviously wanting to see me destroy his brother more. "Or breath-hold holding one?"

"What the heck," Dick sighed, "why not."

We changed into our swimsuits and went into the pool, first we saw who could stay underwater the longest... because I can breathe underwater I stayed down until Dick pulled me up in fear that I was drowning. Next, we had a swimming contest where I shot through the water. In the end Damian and I high five I and his brothers sighed in defeat.

"I swear," Jason shouted once we were out of the pool, "you aren't human!"

I smile and answer, "That is correct, I am only part human... maybe not even that."

"WHAT!!" Dick screamed.

Jason continued, "That's not fair!"

"What are you?" Tim asked, too tired to even care.

"No idea..." I reply, "the only person that knew was Talia and maybe my birth parents but she never told anyone. Hey, love wanna spar?"

"Of course Habibiti." He smiled and I went to change into workout clothes. Leaving his brothers in a stupor and Stephanie and my friends laughing at the boys.