#InternetFam

A/N Quick note!! Ms. Fowler (I just made that name up right now honestly) is the Nice Lady that Peter mentioned earlier that lets him work on things. Also the above picture is where I got the idea for Clint's in chat nickname. Lol.

Tony's POV
"Hey!" I yelled at Happy from the elevator. He must've not heard me because he kept walking. "Hey! Happy!" I half jogged up to him.

"I heard you the first time." He said unamused.

"Then why didn't you answer?"

"You're missing a meeting that Pepper told you to go to. You do not mess with a unhappy Pepper. You should know this."

"Nah. I'll be fine. Let's go get donuts." I say putting my arm around his shoulders.

"Has anyone seen Peter? Happy! Have you seen Peter?" A lady who was looking around the lobby asked. We turned around.

"Oh my word. I'm so sorry to disturb you Mr. Stark. I'll just go check with Emily." The lady said starting to head towards the desk.

"Wait! Who's Peter?" I asked, my curiosity kicking in.

"Oh he is just an intern." She said turning back towards us. "A hard working one too. He is just... well. I let him help me on my projects at lunch and I haven't seen in the lab all day. You probably have better things to worry about though so I'll just ask Emily."

"He is the fifth-teen year old I hired and had you pick up right?" I asked quietly. Happy nodded.

"I'll text his aunt." Happy said bringing out his phone.

Peter's POV
I got up around who knows when— oh shoot it was lunch. I got out of bed. Still a bit dizzy I sat down on the couch.

"Are you feeling okay?" Aunt May asked coming out of the kitchen. She handed me a glass of water before putting a hand to my forehead.

"Mmm. I'm fine." I muttered before drinking the water.

"You're still running a fever."

"Mmmph. Mood." I said groggy. She chuckled and went back into the kitchen, apparently making something and I heard a phone buzz. I picked up the nearest one.

***

?
Hello?

Is this Ms. Parker?

May (Peter)
Oh shoot this is May's phone.

One minute.

***

"May! Someone is texting you!" I yelled from the couch. She came back and grabbed her phone before sitting next to me. I peered over her shoulder.

***

?
What?

May
Sorry.

I was in the kitchen and my nephew mistook my phone for his.

Who are you?