sequel: chapter twenty-five

I groaned getting up from the couch

I groaned getting up from the couch. "Dude shut the fucking curtains." I slapped the person next to me.

"You shut the fucking curtains you demon monkey." The person growls back. I opened my eyes slowly to see that it was Dylan who was sleeping next to me.

The boys and I decided to hang out at Dylan's place while the girls stayed over at my house watching the kids. They thought since they had a girl's night, us guys should have one too. Dylan being his clingy self didn't want to leave Chloe so Kian and I had to drag him away from her.

Rex and Kyle couldn't stay any longer since they had to go back to their teams.

"Kian, go shut the curtains," I tell him, too lazy to get up the couch.

"Oh Kylie, I love you so much." He makes puckering noises. I just get up and go to the bathroom. Everything from last night was all fuzzy but I can still recall some events.

"Let's play dare or suffer the consequences," Kian suggests smiling like crazy.

He was the first one to get drunk, we were all sitting on the couch watching a random tv show while drinking.

"No," Dylan grumbles.

"Yes. Okay, me first, Jax I dare you to drink that entire glass of vodka right now." He points of the glass I was holding in my hand. I shrugged and chugged it all.

Yeah um, vodka is not something you should chug that fast but I mean do you.

"Your turn! Dare someone." Kian shouts happily. Psh and Brynn calls me an overgrown child.

"Dylan, I dare you to take a piece of the fuzz on the carpet and swallow it."

"That's disgusting you jerk!" He punches my arm. "A lot of feet have touched it."

I shuddered just thinking about it, feet are gross.

"Do it or suffer the consequences." Kian rubs his hands together mischievously.

Dylan mumbles a bunch of dirty words under his breath. Something about killing, murder weapons, and hiding dead bodies. I slowly scoot away from him, keeping quite a bit of distance between us.

"Give me the consequence."

"Let's go." The little mischievous boy stands up. We both looked at him as he left the house. "We're going somewhere. Stop looking like that and follow me."

"We can't drive," I announced. We weren't all blacked out drunk but I rather not have Brynn kill me for drinking and driving. Or my mother. I'm afraid of that woman.

Oh my god, and when they team up to go against me? The worst thing to experience ever.

Little did we know, after we left that house we'd all done multiple stupid things.

I grabbed the toothbrush that I brought over and brushed my teeth. I didn't feel sick but I had a huge fucking headache.

I did my business and noticed something different. I looked down as my eyes widened.

Holy fuck.

Holy fucking shit.

My dick was pierced. Holy shit I have a dick piercing.

How do I not remember this?

The only thing I remember was getting a KJD on my ankle.

Kian suggested it as a consequence for Dylan and then the next thing I know we all impulsively agreed to get matching tattoos.

Oh fuck, how is Brynn going to react to this? Is she going to like it? This is probably a turn-off for her.

I quickly finished and rushed out into the living room.

"Who the fuck let me get a dick piercing!?" I yelled hitting them both with the pillow I was previously laying on.

Dylan starts laughing while Kian shoots his body up acting like he just rose from the dead gasping for air.

"What?" Kian asks. "You got a what?"

"A dick piercing," I mumbled. Dylan continues to laugh and I hit him again and again with the pillow.

"That was all, you bro."

"All me? What?"

"Yeah, yeah. You said I wonder how a dick piercing feels. The piercer in the tattoo place said not that bad and you said I want one." Dylan explains and tries to imitate me with a high pitched voice.

"And you just let me?!" I yelled.

"You kicked me in the balls and ran inside the room! How was I supposed to stop you when you kicked my baby maker?" He argues back.

"Was it that hard?"

"Yes! It was hurting the whole way home." He grumbles. "I can still feel a little bit of pain there."

"Psh you're so dramatic." Kian chuckles.

"How about I kick you in the balls and see how that feels you bitch." Dylan spats making Kian retreat holding his hands up in surrender.

"So how's the piercing?" Kian asks referring to the one on my genital.

"Uhhhh swelling and red." I scratched the back of my neck. "Do you think..."

"Maybe," Dylan answers shrugging.

"How'd you know I was going to ask that?"

"Well it's on your dick, and you and Brynn are like two weird horny rabbits soooo..."

I groaned sitting down on the couch.

"Baby! I'm home!"

"Oh, I love hearing that so fucking much." Dylan cheers getting up to greet his girlfriend at the door.

"Brynn is waiting outside for you Jax." She tells me after pulling away from Dylan who attacked her with kisses.

"Yeah, yeh leave so I could spend time with my girl." Dylan shoos us.

"Actually Kylie is staying to help me plan the baby shower."

"What? It's still early." He groans.

"So?"

"I-- never mind. Whatever makes you happy baby." He pecks her lips and she smiles.

We are all so whipped.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: april 23rd, 2021

I laughed a lot while writing this chapter because of the piercing, I thought why not add a little fun to their sex game. 

How do you feel about Jax's piercing and how do you think Brynn will react to it?

I can't answer cuz yk lmaooo. 

I hope you guys have a great day, I love you MUAH!