24

~ilya~

The bullets tore through their bodies and with every drop of blood that stained the white marble, the more restless I became.

This was the second Italian base we raided in the last day and there was no sign of her. Nothing.

That fucking сука... Why did she have to fucking disappear? I heard her shout in the car. Was something wrong? No, of course not. She broke her promise. She thought she was free. In fact, what I heard was probably her laughter.

I was the leader of the Russian mafia. A mere girl had bested me.

We lost many of our own in that encounter. And the blood of those eleven men and three wives would be on my hands if I didn't put the stupid Italian пизда [cunt] and his dumb brunette out of their misery.

And as for Phoenix... I had no idea what I would do when I found her. Maybe it was  best for her to keep running-

"Ее здесь нет, босс," Aleksey suddenly spoke. [She's not here, boss]

Growling, I flung my pistol to the other side of the room. The loud thud did nothing to satisfy the demons in my mind. They were restless, preying on any and every scrap of rage for that stupid сука.

"Where's the next base?" I demanded, harshly.

But my second in command did not flinch. Patiently, he announced out out next location.

I nodded, before storming out of the Lombardo safehouse and into my car.

The Italians were running out of safehouses and strongholds here. This was Poland - a fair playing ground. They couldn't run far.

I could imagine the Stilinskis' fury that their territory had become a battlefield, but they had no choice but to assist my men in searching for their heir. The blood contact had both our hands tied. My urge to rip the heads off those Polish incompetent fools would never be quenched. How could they have let her go?

Nonetheless, she would be found. The сука belonged to me. Have her I would, no matter what.

Phoenix had made me weak for a second. I trusted her, even compromised with her for her own sake.

My father was right: women needed to be taught who was boss. And this сука would learn the hard way.

𝑥𝑜
𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖎