sequel: chapter thirty-four

"Dylan I will beat your ass if you don't let me hug my pregnant friend!" I hit his arm when he holds me back

"You, little woman, need to relax before you crush the baby!" He yells back.

"I know what I can and can't do to pregnant women! IF YOU DIDN'T REMEMBER I WAS PREGNANT ONCE TOO!" I kicked his shin and he crouches down rubbing his shin.

I made a run for it but he grabs both my ankles. Oh dear, I'm going down.

Before I hit the floor, a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling me up.

"Oh thank you, God," I said as soon as I was back on my feet.

"I'm not God." Jax laughs kissing my forehead.

"Sorry, thank you, baby." I kissed his lips. He wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"No! Not in my house!" Dylan pulls us apart. I kicked his other shin and ran to Chloe. She holds out her arm and I gently hugged her.

She was around 6 months now and she wasn't showing a lot yet but you can definitely see the baby bump. It is so cute.

"I missed you!" She says.

"You guys saw each other yesterday." Dylan groans.

"So?" We both turned towards him and glared at him.

"It's best if we just backed away from your pregnant girlfriend and my very hormonal girlfriend right now." Jax pulls him out of the kitchen.

Dylan nods and they both went somewhere else.

"So how's the baby?"

"She's great. She's not that big yet even though I've been pigging out lately but she's great. She's definitely very active and apparently, she hates it when I sing to her but not Dylan."

"Well, then I believe she's going to be a daddy's girl." I laughed at her frown. "It could change."

"Psh, we'll see." He waves her hand while putting the other on her stomach.

"Journey was a daddy's girl now she's a mommy's girl. Sol was the other way around and Bodhi is apparently in the middle." I tell her.

"Awee yeah, I also remember when she would get jealous when you picked up one of the twins." She pouts.

We met Chloe in our freshman year of college when I was 4 months pregnant. She was there throughout my entire pregnancy helping me study while Dylan couldn't.

Chloe met Dylan first of course on campus and I remember the day he came home looking so confused yet like a lovesick puppy. It was adorable so me being me I took advantage of his confusion to interrogate and then proceeded to make fun of him.

When Chloe first came over to study since Dylan, Jackie, and I shared one huge apartment complex together I already knew that I would like her. She was quiet but she talked when she needed to. She wasn't loud and obnoxious which there is nothing wrong with being loud but some people take it overboard especially at seven in the fucking morning.