Episode 7

3 weeks later.

Stacker: Tendo. How's is Noah progress?

Tendo: We did the physical and mental exam on him. He's score the highest score anyone has ever made.

Stacker: What else?

Tendo: In every Jaeger Combat Simulator, his fighting capability is outstanding. It seems he can react to almost any type of scenarios perfectly. He hasn't fail one Jaeger Combat Simulator.

Stacker: Perfect. He adapts at a great speed. And what about Zero Two, how are they bonding?

Tendo: From the reports I got from Ichigo, they seems to always be together. Zero Two doesn't wanna leave Noah side. She's attach to him.

Stacker: Good. Everything is going as it should be.

Tendo: Sir mind if I ask something?

Stacker: You may.

Tendo: 3 weeks ago, you said something about phase two. What exactly is Phase 2?

Stacker: Well..... I do trust you. So I please do not tell anyone about this

Tendo: Tell what?

Stacker: Don't you find it odd that Zero Two is my daughter?

Tendo: Everyone finds that odd sir.

Stacker: Well..... Zero Two was created.

Tendo: That's...... What?

Stacker: She was created with my DNA, and Kaiju and Titan DNA. That explains her horns and abnormal higher physicals.

Tendo: But why was she created? What was the reason for?

Stacker: To be understand Kaiju and Titan alike. But that fail, that's why she's a pilot now.

Tendo: You didn't answer the question sir. What's phase two?

Stacker: Cross breeding.

Tendo: What?

Stacker: To breed Zero Two with Noah.

Tendo: Bu-but why?

Stacker: Amounts the Daxton family, Noah has the greatest potential of all his siblings. Hundreds and hundreds of times greater. By breeding him with Zero Two, their child potential well be even greater. Making the Jaegers even more powerful. That way we can finally take back the earth from Kaijus and Titans.

Tendo: Do they know of this?

Stacker: No. And they must never know. Do not tell this to anyone.

Tendo: Understood sir.

Then all the sudden the Shatterdome alarm system goes off.

Tendo: Sir a Kaiju has appear in the pacific Ocean. Category 5!

Stacker: Send Obsidian Fury!