I'm Screwed

Draco's POV

It's been three days since Harry forgave me, and it feels like the weight of the world has been taken off my shoulders.

We've hung out every day since then, and I think I've made progress in gaining his trust back. At least, I hope that he'd trust me after we made out for half an hour.

Everything seems to be going right! Which is highly suspicious. Granted, the whole school still wants me in Askaban for a crime I didn't commit, but whatever. Baby steps right?

I've even had a full, not forced conversation with Ronald Weasley! To be fair, it was kinda the over protective parent talk. The whole "if you dare hurt him I'll make your life a living hell" thing. It was a painful conversation, but I need all the friends I can get, and Weasley is friends with Harry, which means that in the eyes of a lot of wizards, he's trustworthy. The more society deemed 'trustworthy' people I have sticking up for me, the better.

Even vampire thing is growing less of a problem. Don't get me wrong, I still hate it with a fiery passion, but it's becoming more bearable. That may have something to do with having a steady supply of blood, or a mate that accepts me, but either way I'm happy about it.

The only problem is that I have gut feeling that somethings going to go wrong. I mean, nothing good ever happens to me and lasts, so why would this? One day I'll have to come out of hiding, but then I'd be a fugitive! I'll never graduate, so even if I pull a Barty Crouch Jr. and become a different person, I'll never be able to get a job.

With a sigh, I turn my head to look at the beautiful raven haired boy beside me, who is currently smacking his head repeatedly with a book.

"You alright there?" I ask with a smirk.

"I f*cking hate Potions," he groans.

I roll my eyes playfully, "let me see."

Harry dumps his Potions book into my lap. Picking it up, I scan the page that's currently the bane of his existence.

I shake my head, smirking, "oh come on Harry, did you even read the question? It's obviously the Abraxan hair."

"Oh shut up," he grumbles, "honestly, you should just replace Snape. Then maybe potions would be enjoyable."

"I've always thought that Potions Master would be an interesting job," I admit.

"Once we graduate you should go for it!" Harry encourages, but I give him a sad smile.

"Yeah, but, you know..."

"Oh, yeah."

Silence filled the room. The Room of Requirement looked just as it did the first day we came in here, the only difference being that a few books were misplaced, and the couches were more worn. Other than that, it's still the same cozy study spot that it always has been. After spending so long here out of my animagus form, I feel safe. Really, safety is the last thing I should be feeling, but it's true.

To his credit, Harry is a big factor. I always feel safe around him. He's my boyfriend, my mate, and after all he's done for me, he's the most trustworthy person I've got. Also Pansy and Hermione, but you get the point. I would literally die for Harry.

Suddenly, I feel a hand start stroking my thigh. "Harry!"

"What! I'm bored!" He says, leaning towards me.

"You have a Potions paper due tomorrow! I will not be the reason that you fail!" I argue, but Harry only shifts closer.

"It'll be fine. I'll just copy off of Hermione."

"Snape isn't an idiot you know," I point out, "he'll realize what you did and make you fail. You know he hates you."

"Oh come on Draco! Stop being smart and make out with me!" Harry whines, giving me puppy dog eyes. Damn it! I can't say no to those eyes!

He seems to take my silence as permission to continue, as he climbs into my lap. In a matter of seconds arms are around my neck and soft lips crash into mine. Honestly, I'm not complaining.

Ten minutes later, Harry's shirt is on the floor as he kisses my neck. Then, all of a sudden, I hear a voice.

"I swear I'll kill Alex for this! I just told him I hate being alone, and then he dares me to do this! He's such a-" The voice mutters, before stopping abruptly.

A loud gasp echos through the Room of Requirement, making Harry and I look up.

In front of the door is a small first year Ravenclaw, his jaw dropped and eyes as wide as saucers. Oh shit.

The kid bolts out of the Room or Requirement before Harry can even open his mouth. We pull away from each other, both deadly silent. I am panicking.

"That's not good," Harry says dumbly.

"Not good! Not good!" I snap, leaping up from the couch. "That little snitch is going to run off and tell a professor, then they'll interrogate you, and search your room. Then, they'll find me, put two and two together, and send me off to Askaban!"

Harry stands up, placing a steady hand on my back, "hey, we'll figure this out. Everything will be fine."

I spin around to face with sharply, "I'm going to die Harry! They're going to send me off to Askaban to die of starvation! You may be the Boy Who Lived, but you can't possible convince the Ministry that a vampire, whose supposedly attacked someone, is innocent of all crimes. Even if you can! I'm still a Death Eater!"

Harry pulls me into a tight embrace, and I drop my head into the crook of his neck, emotionally exhausted. "I promise everything will be fine. I love you, and I'll find a way to prove your innocence. You have my word."

I feel tears threaten to fall. "Thank you Harry."

Merlin, I am screwed.

Words: 1006