☀️Summer Getaway🏖 (special chapter)

BTS is spending their summer vacation in a very special place. Flushed with excitement, the members wave goodbye at land as they speed away from it. The sun shines bright and hot, and the boat kicks up while foam as it glides across the waves.

"Bye, land!! I'm headed to an island for a relaxing getaway. Please look after the land, guardian angel!!" Taehyung yells out childlike while everyone is enjoying the breeze of the breeze flowing through the air.

(Y/N) comes up from behind him and puts her hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry, Taehyung! Land will be well protected."

"Wow, the wind's so cool and refreshing! I've never ridden a boat like this before. It's small but so speedy!" Jimin says excitedly as the wind blows through his hair.

"Aaahh. I'm really in love with this breeze. Please never go away!" (Y/N) shouts out as she spreads her arms out, taking in the cool embrace of the summer breeze. Her silky, beautiful (H/C) locks flew around her face as her adorable dimple displaying smile shimmers with the light of the sun.

The '95ers stare and coo at the relaxed female as she is enjoying herself with the cool breeze.

Jimin comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and holds onto her tightly. Taehyung joins along wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, with one of (Y/N)'s hands on top of Jimin's and one reaching to the back on top of where Taehyung's hand was.
Hoseok comes closer and asks quietly,

"What kind of trip has Jeongguk even planned that it's a secret until we get there? I'm excited but also a tiiiiny bit uneasy..."

Jeongguk's, the trip planner, sits back and smiles as the others talk excitedly about the trip.

*Flashback*

'To those who want experience a special trip! You are cordially invited 'somewhere' for a novel experience!'

Jeongguk yells out excitedly as he keeps reading the screen, " 'A deserted island getaway like none other.' Finally, I've found it! Haha, this is it. This'll be a spectacular trip!"

'Fish bowling?'

Click! Jeongguk's reflection in the monitor looks pleased with himself.

*Flashback ends*

"JK!! Can we fish there?! I brought my fishing rod just in case! Are we really going to be on the island until tomorrow?" Seokjin asks as he is holding his fishing in his hand.

Jeongguk couldn't help but keep the grin in his face. "Awww, hyung! I told you, it's a secret until we get there. You'll find everything out soon!"

"Haaa! We're spending a luxurious vacation on an island all thanks to Jeongguk. 'Ey! Jeongguk's all grown up!" Taehyung says as he is really looking forward to the vacation.

"Yeah! I'm really excited for this island vacation. I can't wait to see what awaits us there!" (Y/N) looks pumped up for the vacation.

"Jeongguk. Everything but the island's name being a secret seems...suspicious. Are you sure you have everything handled yourself?" Hoseok asks with a hint of suspicion in his tone.

"He insisted we leave the trip up to him. Jeon Jeongguk, you're not taking us somewhere weird, are you?" Yunki asks raising his eyebrows.

Jeongguk gets up from his seat with a proud stance, "Ahem! I'm going to talk tot he captain to see how much longer it's going to take. Watch my bag please, Namjun hyung!"

Namjun is just looking out at the sparkling blue shore humming to himself, "Mhmmmm! Hmmmmm🎵"

"Namjun, are you singing or replying to him?! Jeongguk's acting a bit suspicious...Hmm." Hoseok asks as he sees Namjun distracted.