We Need You

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓George Weasley┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"where the alligators grow so meanLived a girl, that I swear to the worldMade the alligators look tame"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
George Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"where the alligators grow so mean
Lived a girl, that I swear to the world
Made the alligators look tame"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It was morning when Fred, me and Nerezza all walked into the common room.

Hermione, Harry and Ron were already sat on the sofa's, dressed and in deep discussion. The fire crackled like usual in the background, making the common room seem more active and fuller.

I perched on the arm of the sofa next to Ron, Nerezza leant on the mantle piece above the fire and Fred sat on the other arm of the sofa next to Hermione.

"Mooooorning" I sang.

"What are you kids talking about?" Fred asked with a smirk.

"Professor Umbridge" Harry told us.

Nerezza's hand twitched at the mention of her and I saw Fred's shoulders tense angrily.

"What about the toad?" I frowned.

"We've got to be able to defend ourselves, she's not teaching us anything useful!" Hermione grunted, slumping back onto the sofa with a bounce. "If Umbridge refuses to teach us how to defend ourselves then we need someone who will" Hermione proposed.

"What like a teacher?" Ron asked.

"Nerezza, Lupin would do it wouldn't he?" Harry questioned.

"He could lose his job, Harry. I've put him through enough without adding that to the list" Nerezza mumbled, we all looked down in sadness at her tone.

I'd understood what she'd spoken to me about. Nerezza was changing...she seemed sadder. She was usually so bright, energetic and enthusiastic about everything, always armed with a witty comeback but lately she'd lost that spark. Her eyes always screamed guilt and sometimes she'd just stare off angrily. I was worried for her, we all were.

"Okay well..." Hermione continued, "I know!" She exclaimed.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Harry, Nerezza" Hermione pleaded as we all trudged through the snow towards an old tavern looking building.

Hermione had suggested that Harry and Nerezza taught us as they're the only ones who've ever fought anyone before. I thought it was a great idea but they seemed less than happy about her idea. Fred held hands with Nerezza as he tried to convince her that she wouldn't hurt anyone, she'd be a good teacher.