Chapter 4

Chapter 4-
Carolina's POV:

Being in a plane is weird. I know I am up in the air at a life ending height but my fear is barely there. I thought if I was ever going to be on a plane I would die from fear.

Jaxson must have thought the same thing, because when we first got on the plane he was watching me closely, for any signs of fear.

But I was strangely fine.

I was actually excited to be out of the pack grounds. I have never left since I got there. It was strange. The view out of the window is amazing.

At first when we got on I was in the hall seats, but once I got comfortable I asked to switch seats.

"You are enjoying yourself?" Jaxson asked me. I have not turned my eyes away from the window since I first looked out.

"Yes. I have never seen a view like this before." I told him. He bent of and looked out of the window. "What view, there are only clouds. You can't see the ocean?" He asked confusing me.

"I like the clouds." I told him quietly. "Why is that?" He asked now looking at me. "They look soft and fluffy." once I told him my reasoning a small smile started growing onto his face causing one to sprout on my face too.

He chuckled a little before saying "That's a good reason." I laughed a little at him. This was the first time in a while I felt nice, maybe this won't be so bad.

I could see Jaxson looking at me as I turned to look back outside trying my best to act like I don't notice his glance.

As I was smiling down to the ground that was starting to get closer I confused. I looked closer out the window and as I was about to ask if we were landing the plane started to shake a bit. I got really nervous that I tried to stand up.

Jaxson stopped me lightly bring me back into my chair saying "It's ok. Everything is fine, it happens sometimes. It just turbulence."

"What's turbulence?" I asked still on the edge of my seat ready to run if I have to. "It's just the wind going against the plane in simple terms." Jaxson explained.

I was freaking out as the plane bumped a bit looking to Jaxson again, cause that time it was a lot more. "We landed. Just the plane hitting the ground." He said hearing my unspoken question.

I was shaking and in my mind I decided I don't like flying. "Alpha king." A man in a blue uniform and cap called to Jaxson. Jaxson stood to talk with the man. "I apologize for the turbulence it's very windy, would you like for the luggage to be moved to the car?" The blue suit man asked.

"Yes, that would be good. I think we are going to sit for a bit and let my mate calm down. It was her first time flying and she wasn't aware of what turbulence was." Jaxson explained. Was turbulence a common thing to know? How many things do I just not know that's common knowledge, Jaxson must think he has a stupid girl for a mate.

"Oh, I'm sorry Luna Queen. If I had known I would have made an announcement warning you. I will do so next time." The blue man said. He called me Luna Queen even though I am not the Luna Queen yet.

"That will be good, thank you Phil." Jaxson said, Phil bowed to me and Jaxson and left to probably take care of our bags.

My heart was still racing and my grip had not lessen.

Jaxson must have notice cause he bent down in front of me and placed his hands over mine lightly. It was like he was afraid to put to much pressure.

"I'm sorry." I said finally speaking.

"Sorry?" He said looking up from our hands to my face. "What do you have to be sorry about?" He said it softly, probably trying not to upset his stupid mate.