41 : Falling in Love (Pt.1)

Ok in this chapter, pretend that Y/N and NiziU aren't friends yet
——————————————————————
Y/N : 15 y/o

  Y/N woke up in the morning, first thing, or person, in her mind was Rima, the girl crush in her school.

  Rima was practically her crush for 2 months, and Rima was a Japanese student who moved to Korea with her family. She was born into a rich family, and many people only wanted to date her for her money, but not Y/N. Y/N just liked everything about her.

  'Y/N! Park Y/N!' Jihyo shouted, finally getting her attention. 'What's wrong with you? I have been calling you for 10 times already!'

  'Sorry Eomma, I just spaced out.' Y/N awkwardly laughed.

  'Yeah sure, whatever, go change into your uniform.' Jihyo sighed, picking up the finished plates on the table.

- time skip : at school -
  'Have fun at school sweetie!' Nayeon waved at Y/N, who waved back before running into the school grounds.

  As soon as she entered the main block, a HUGE crowd could be seen. Who were they surrounding? None other than the famous Nakabayashi Rima.

  'GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSROOMS, NOW!' Miss Hwang shouted from the corridor.

  Miss Hwang was a family friend of Y/N, meaning she was a friend of her 9 moms. Her full name was Hwang Eunbi, but Y/N just called her SinB Imo. Y/N treated her like a teacher at school, but after school hours, SinB was a close Imo to her.

  'You too Y/N. Stop standing there and go to class.' Miss Hwang turned to look at her.

- time skip : Last lesson of the day -
  'So, this is a form period, meaning you will stay in your classes for the whole class.' Their class teacher, Miss Jung said. 'We'll be changing seats.'

  'Rima please. I want to sit with Rima.' Y/N thought in her mind. Yes, Rima was in her class, and she always got her distracted for no reason.

  'I'll be reading your names, left to right, front to back.' Miss Jung (or Yerin) started. 'Mayuka, you're with Rei on the left. Miihi and Nina. Ayaka and Rio. Riku and Maya. Y/N and Rima.....'

  As soon as Y/N heard that she would be sitting with Rima, a.k.a. Her crush she never talked to, she almost jumped out her seat to move to her new seat.

  'Hi Y/N!' Rima gladly greeted her, as she was settling down in her seat.

  'H-hi Rima Ssi!' Y/N stuttered, greeting her back.

  'Drop the formalities. We're about the same age!' Rima chuckled. 'Just call me Rima.'

  'S-sure.'

  'Ok class! I want you and your seat partner to start your next project, which is a poster on friendship.' Miss Jung half-shouted out.(Sounds lame, I know. Sorry)

  For the rest of the lesson, Miss Jung was briefing them on the project, with guidelines on what to put in the poster, but Y/N just kept on glancing at Rima from time to time, not believing the fact that she was sitting next to her crush. It was too good to be true.

   Not long after, the bell rang, signalling it was the end of school.

  'Okay class! Any questions?'

  'Miss! Should we do the project outside school hours?' Rima asked.

  'It would be great if you and your partner can meet up somewhere after school.' Miss Jung told them.

  'Y/N, do you want to do the project at my house tomorrow after school? I'm not free today, sorry.' Rima suggested.

  Y/N was shocked by the offer. Rima's house? Like actually Rima's house? Her crush's place?

  'Y-yes! I m-mean, y-yea sure...t-thank you!'

  'Just remember to come with me tomorrow after school. I'll see you tomorrow, bye Y/N!' Rima waved, running out the classroom.

  And Y/N was still sitting there, trying to take in everything.

  'Y/N? Are you okay? Everyone has already left!' Miss Jung said.

  'Eh? Ah Yerin Imo. Sorry.'

  Miss Jung, a.k.a. Yerin, was another one of
Y/N's family friends. She called her Yerin Imo, when it wasn't school hours.

  Y/N quickly packed her bag and ran out the classroom, nearly bumping into another teacher.

  'Oh...sorry Yuna Imo.'

  Yuna, a.k.a. Yuju, was another family friend since she was Yerin's girlfriend.

  'Woah, that's ok! I see you're excited to go home aye!' Yuju joked.

Y/N ran out the school, seeing her mom's black car.

'Eomma Hyun!'

'Hey Y/N! How was school?' Dahyun asked, as Y/N hopped on the car and 'dumped' her bag on the floor.

'THE BEST DAY EVER!!!'

'Woah...what happened?' Dahyun chuckled.

  'I'm invited to my crush's house for a project, and I sit next to her now! I can't believe it!!!'
Y/N excitedly said.

  'Hold up...Y/N, you have a crush?!' Dahyun asked, surprised to the point that she pulled up to the side of the road, stopping at the side.

  Y/N covered her mouth, realising what she said. She was going to keep this a whole secret, but guess her excitement took over.

  'Umm..n-no!' Y/N stuttered. 'I me-meant crumb! Yea crumb! Best friend! Crumb!'

  'Oh shut up Y/N be honest, who's your crush?'

  'I said it's best friend! Crumb!'

  'Y/N you can't hide that from your mom for any longer.' Dahyun teased, turning around to look at her with a smirk.

  'Eomma! Stop it!!!'

  'Not until you tell me...it's okay if it's a girl, if you're scared! Look at us, me and your Momo Eomma are already married, you have nothing to be shy about!'

  'Urgh Eomma Hyun!!! Fine, it's Rima. The girl crush from my school. I mean everybody likes her so you can't judge me.' Y/N pouted, as she spoke about her.

  'Rima? As in Nakabayashi Rima?'

  'Eomma, you know her?'

  'Yea of course! Her moms are our friends!'

  'Wait Eomma, you're kidding me!' Y/N exclaimed, eyes widened, heart bursting with joy from hearing this 'special' piece of news.