CHAPTER 41

I dedicate this chapter to & . Thanks for reading and voting 🤗

Kacely
Song: Kiss it better - Rihanna

Azinwi's lips don't stop claiming mine as her hands explores my nude body. I'm so nervous but I want to do this. She lies down on the bed and gestures for me to get on top of her by tugging on my biceps. I oblige and move closer to her, keeping my body just above hers while propping my weight with my elbows.

She lifts her head up and captures my lips again, teasing my tongue with hers as I grip her hips in an attempt to pull her closer to me. My mind is racing. I'm trying to think of all the possible things I can do to make her feel good, to make her want me even half as much as I want her. I try to remember what I watched on Youtube but my thoughts are interrupted when she captures my earlobe between her lips the same time she grips me in her hand. Her fingers pump up and down slowly as she moves to my neck, making me feel pleasure from more than one place.

"God, Az..." I moan when she tightens her grip a little more. I don't even know what to do. The adrenaline rushing through my veins is numbing my thinking.

"Let's get the condom." She suggests and my heart races more quickly.

"Wait." I stop her when she is just about to reach for it. "Not yet."

"What's wrong?" She asks, breathing hard.

"Nothing, I just want to do something else for a change."

"What?" She smiles, slightly flummoxed. Obviously reading my thoughts already.

"You know..." I say and gesture between her legs.

"Say it." She urges.

"I want to go down on you." I spill and she bites her bottom lip while running her thumb over mine.

"Are you sure? Isn't it too much?"

"No. I want to." I really do.

"Be my guest then." She says and spreads her legs further apart.

God, I'm really about to do this. I gather every ounce of courage and shift myself a little bit lower. I try not to overthink it, yet trying to remember what I watched on Youtube. I try to remember Luwando's voice instructing me on what to do.

Work your way to the bottom.

I kiss her again for a while and progress to her neck, sucking the sensitive skin there. She sends out short sounds as I progress to the hardened swells on her chest before lowering my lips to her belly button. I kiss her inner thigh slowly, making sure to leave a wet trail as I advance, descending slowly.

I look up at her and her mouth is slowly open as she watches me with wide eyes while I kiss the tattoo inked on her groin.

I lower myself till my face is between her legs.

"Kacely you look so hot between my legs." She tells me and it spurs me up.

Take it slowly, then progress depending on her body signals.

I plantWQE a small kiss there and she muses a barely audible moan. I kiss her again and her hips buck upwards, showing how anxious she is.

"What are you... what are waiting for?" She asks and I smile before kissing her there again. I wrap both of my hands round both of her thighs, closing my face in just before I invade her with my tongue.

Do it for your own enjoyment too.

I work my tongue inside of her, swirling and circling it. Increasing my pace as I progress. I remember the way she blew me before, she was so into it and I have to reciprocate. She fidgets, gripping the sheets and calls out my name as she cusses. Her hand grips mine and brings it to her breast.