sequel: chapter thirty-six

*NASTY NASTY ALERT*

*NASTY NASTY ALERT*

"I fucking love it." He says dangerously low.

"I'm glad you do." I kissed his lips. I wrapped my leg around his torso. "I wanted to be selfish this year and have you all to myself tonight."

"You can have me anytime."

"Well, we have kids so your statement is kind of useless." I pointed out.

He shrugs, "I miss you."

"I miss you." I pulled him into a tight hug.

All-day I've been setting this up. I've been planning this surprise for a week. I had everyone in on it and thankfully the plan fell through.

Last year I threw Jax a little surprise party with everyone there so they could spend time with him since that was his first birthday back.

This year, I wanted to be selfish and keep him all to myself but I gave him time to spend it with family first before keeping him for the rest of the night and tomorrow.

"Did you have fun today?" I asked taking off his jacket and shirt.

I want his clothes off.

Right now.

"Yes although you were occupying my mind. I can't function without a morning kiss from you." He smiles.

"Did the kids think of that gift or you did?" He raises a brow.

"Journey thought of the cup, Bodhi was trying to get you a pet goat and Sol wanted to give you some old flowers from the backyard." I got down and unzipped his pants.

He chuckles at my struggle and I smacked his chest. Eventually, he helped me with his pants and got them off.

He takes off my bra and thongs leaving me in just the garter and the stockings.

"What did you get me?" He says as he lays me down on the bed hovering over me.

He places gentle kisses on my neck, nibbling in certain spots as I tangled my fingers into his hair.

"Me duh," I answered making him chuckle against my skin. I wrapped my legs around his torso being able to feel his dick harden against my bare core.

"What? Am I not enough?" I asked jokingly.

"You're more than enough baby." He kisses my lips. "But I know you, you love giving people big ass gifts." His finger slips his fingers between my wet folds.

He kisses my nipple before sucking on it bringing a lot of pleasure.

"I'll show you tomorrow." I grinned. "But for now, you can do whatever you please with me."