- Hidden Love Pt.12 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
————

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip————

————

"You done with your fit now?" Y/N asked Kelly as she opened her front door for him. "Nah, what's this," He shoved his phone in Y/N's face so fast that she flinched.

Y/N looked down at his screen to see a paparazzi photo of her and Golden walking across the street together. "We were going for lunch?" Y/N scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion.

"Look at the caption," Kelly said in a low and blank tone. Y/N's eyes drifted to a caption that read.

'@24kgolden and @Y/N, looks like they're having a good time together lately 👀'

"Kelly, what is up with you?" She looked at her boyfriend with concern, "You know that this is what the media does. They stir up unnecessary drama. You know that."

"You're mine," Kelly lifted up Y/N's chin with his finger. "Yes, everyone knows. We belong to each other. So, why are you tripping?" Y/N told Kelly.

"Nothing. Never mind, I'm sorry," He shook his head. He walked past Y/N to sit on her
L-shaped couch.

"No, you don't get to brush past this." Kelly's right leg started to bounce, something he only did when he was in his head too much.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong," Y/N sat on the coffee table in front of the curly headed man. As Kelly looked at his hands, Y/N recognized the look on his face. She used to have that same look and feeling herself a couple months ago.

"You know you don't have to be insecure, right?" She placed her hands on his thighs. Kelly looked up at her with saddened eyes. That confirmed it for her. "It's only you. Not Golden, and not the random dudes in my dm's."

Kelly's expression changed from sadness to embarrassment. "Awe, baby," Y/N let out a light chuckle. She got off the coffee table and straddled Kelly on the couch. "All this was because you were insecure. You don't have to be," She cupped his cheeks in her hands.

"I wasn't trynna lose you to some whack ass rapper," Kelly placed his large hands over
Y/N's small ones.

"Are you kidding me? Never!" Y/N exclaimed, "I'd be the dumbest bitch on the planet. I already got the finest man alive."

"Oh my god," Kelly put his head in his hands, "I look like the softest motherfucker. Acting like this."

Y/N laughed at him. "It's cute," she lifted his head up. "No it ain't, it's nauseating," Kelly shook his head in disappointment.

"It shows that you actually care. Care so much, that you don't want to loose me," Y/N rubbed his shoulders. "I mean, yea. You kinda soft too."

"I ain't soft, the fuck," Kelly pursed his lips together in disgust. "Okay," Y/N scoffed.

"Mr. 'Marry me. Marry me'," Y/N mocked Kelly as she shook his shoulders. "Goddamn woman. My neck," Kelly stifled out a small chuckle.

"You're my forever. I promise," Y/N leaned her forehead against Kelly's. "I know," Kelly smiled. "But, I promise if Golden says 'I really like Y/N" one more time, I'll bust his lip. No question."

"Alright, chill," Y/N let out a hearty laugh, "You're starting to sound like me now."

"You really did bust Valerie's nose," Kelly nodded his head with a sense of happiness on his face.

"And I'll do it again," Y/N gestured with her pointer finger.

Kelly smiled sweetly as his girlfriend, "Y/N
L/N, I love you. More than you'll ever know."

Y/N cupped his face in her hands again, "Kelly Paul Oubre Jr. I love you too." The two pressed their lips together with passion and love.

Kelly grabbed the back of Y/N's thighs and lifted the both of them up. Y/N wrapped her hands around Kelly's strong neck, to make sure that she wouldn't fall backwards.

When the two started to move, Y/N pulled back from Kelly's lips. "Where we going?" Y/N asked the question that she already knew the answer to.

"I need to apologize to you. So, that's what I'm going to do," Kelly pushed the door to Y/N's bedroom door with his foot. "I like the sound of that," Y/N chuckled and bit her lip.

———

An hour later the two laid in Y/N's bed holding each other. Kelly played with Y/N's hair as he looked into her eyes. "My forever. My universe," Kelly pressed his soft lips against
Y/N's forehead.

"Oh. I got you in love love," Y/N joked. She was acting like she didn't feel the exact same way about Kelly.

"Oh," Kelly chuckled happily, "You don't know the half of it." Y/N quickly pecked Kelly on the lips.

"I got a present for you," Y/N told Kelly before she turned around and opened her night stand drawer. "I've been saving to give this to you because you deserve it." Y/N pulled out a black jewelry box, she turned back over and placed the box into Kelly's hands.

"If this is what I think it is," Kelly smirked as he pushed himself up in bed. When Kelly opened the box Y/N told him, "It's a twenty six carat, round cut diamond tennis chain."

Kelly smiled at the frosted chain, and at the pendant with Y/N's first initial on it. "And the pendant is for your future baby momma's name," Y/N repeated what Kelly told her only four or five months ago at Y/N's hometown mall.

"This cost you at least four bands," Kelly picked the chain out from the box. "Subtle flex, I know," Y/N shrugged with a smirk on her face.

"You ain't got to do this for me," Kelly shook his head. Y/N could tell that he appreciated it, he just didn't like Y/N spending money on him.

"You spoil me, I spoil you," Y/N put her hand on his chest and kissed his lips. "Lemme get mine," She quickly got out of bed and made it to her dresser.

She opened her jewelry box to find the tennis chain that Kelly got her months ago. The two chains were the same, besides the letter pendants.

She carefully wrapped the chain around her neck, and secured it with the clasp in the back. When she looked up at Kelly, he had did the same thing.

"Oh. We look icy," Y/N laughed as she looked down at her 'K' pendant. "We're gonna have to get one for the little Oubre's," Kelly adjusted the chain around his neck.

"Matching family chains, how rich of us," Y/N told Kelly. When Kelly threw his head back and laughed, so did Y/N.

————
word count : 1142

give me some ideas for this 😕