Chapter 11

Sexual *

8 months later....

    Zayn's POV

It's been 8 months since we have been here, Petal has been in and out of her head space. We had some problems, but over all she's been amazing. The boys haven't been calling to check on her, Rossi has been looking for Petal non-stop. No luck in finding her, and the 6 months are up. I plan on returning home with Petal in a few days. As I'm in my thoughts I need little feet running down the hallway, I look up at the clock and it says 2:47 am. Waiting for her to come into the kitchen, she looks around and her eyes land on me.

"What's wrong baby girl?"
"I had nightmare daddy. Can I sleep with you please..?"
" oh baby come here."
I pick her up and put her on my lap. Slowly rocking her while I stand up and walk to my room. I'm so glad she's my baby girl. The pass few months have been amazing, but the problem is... she hasn't come out of her head space. I think it's because of the boys. They stopped calling, didn't answer her phone calls or send her letters nothing. It's like they don't care anymore. I've been her caregiver, supporter, and most of all now I'm her daddy.
I lay her on the bed and start taking my clothes off until I'm just in my black boxers and lay down behind her. She turns and cuddles into me. After awhile of me rubbing her head and kissing her forehead, I finally find sleep.

Petal's POV

Slowly I start waking up, I rub my eyes and start to sit up. I realize I'm sitting on top of daddy. He's still asleep, but I feel something poking me. I look down and see it's daddy's part. I start moving my hips. It feels so good. Daddy started making sounds, and he moves his hands to my hip and starts moving me faster. I let out a whimper and his eyes shot open.

"Baby what do you think you are doing?"
" I'm sorry daddy, I didn't know it was wrong..."
" you did nothing wrong baby, does it feel good?"
"Yes daddy" I continue to whimper and let out sounds I have never heard.
"You want daddy to help you baby? Yeah, take your pants off and I'll help you."
I get up and take my pants off and daddy comes behind me and take off my shirt. He turns be around and gentle pushes me to the bed.

" Lay on your back baby girl, Daddy's going to take care of you."

Zayn's POV

She laid down on her back. I got between her legs and slowly started to kiss her thighs up to that sweet spot. I start to lick and suck that sweet stop. My baby girl was a moaning mess.
"You like that baby girl?"
"Yes daddy" she moaned out.
I continued my sucking and licking up that sweet treasure and started to toy with my finger. I inserted it slowly and she buckled against it. After some time she finally cums on my face and I take the pleasure of cleaning her up.
I look up to my baby girl and she starts to close her eyes. I go into the bathroom to get a warm rag and clean her up and tuck her into bed. Walking out the room I step to the back door and go out to smoke with a smirk on my face. She's all mine.

Next update will be Sunday night or early Monday morning.I'm very sorry it's a short chapter. I'm already working on the next one and it is longer but I've been in the hospital for pains and because I'm 5 months pregnant I'm taking it very seriously. But found out I'm all good and so is the baby.
Much love to everyone