22

Nearly a week had passed since that night on the astronomy tower. It had been fun, to say the least. It was just like before, but... better. She still snuck into Hogsmeade with George and Fred, and Luna, and hung out with her study group in the library after school.

But today, it was Saturday night, and while Fred and George were talking shop in their dorm, Cherry wasn't planning on staying sober.

There relationship had started fairly well, and was continuing on to be fairly well. It wasn't like Fleur, where they had to sneak around, and hide who they were. With Fred, it was as easy as breathing. He showed her off to his brother's and sister and friends, and Cherry loved to talk about him with Luna.

It was like the honey moon phase, and it was like the two was never going to get out of it.

So it just happened that Cherry was sitting alone in her room, just enjoying her own presence, sipping a glass of tequila that had been lightly mixed with whatever fruit juice the cafeteria had to offer that day.

And drunk off her ass, she felt kind of sad, getting drunk, alone in her dorm room, like some college student with a million loans she had to pay off, or a single mom who had just put her five year old kid to sleep. The sky was dark, and like I had mentioned, she was drunk off her ass, so she decided to jump off her bed and grab her coat, tossing it over her shoulders before pocketing her phone and leaving the dorms and the Gryffindor common room as quietly as she could, giggling to herself under her breath.

Somehow, she managed to make it outside without Filch, or anyone else catching her.

I guess if you didn't try, (and you were drunk off your ass), somehow you could avoid being caught in the middle of the night.

And somehow, she had wandered all the way to the middle of the quidditch pitch running around in cirlces and looking into the pitch black sky, and the miniscule stars that shone the tiniest bit, it's glow outcast by the light of the moon.

Meanwhile, in Fred and George's dorm room, they were still talking about shop, discussing prices and locations for their shop they were planning to open once they graduated from Hogwarts.

"How 'bout Diagon alley?" George said, jotting that down on the piece of parchment that had been scribbled in and scribbled over for the past hour or two.

Before Fred could respond, however, he heard two little ping come from the drawer in the nightstand beside him. Raising an eyebrow at his twin, he went into his drawer and pulled out the two old phones, that had been lit up from the notification. He handed George's his, and they read whatever had popped up onto their phones.

DEAD POETS CHAT!!

CherryOnTop: freddieeeeee

Bitch one: Is she drunk?

Bitch two: I think she is very much so😂

CherryOnTop: i wsnna kiss yu until i loos my breathh

Bitch one: Oh love

Bitch one: You're wasted aren't you? Where are you?

CherryOnTop: high on legal marijuana 😍😘

Bitch two: Oh sweetheart, you're plastered, Fred she'd in the quidditch pitch😂

Bitch one: I'm coming sweets, stay there, let's get you to bed x

CherryOnTop: SIJDBVNOEWJDBV🥳

Fred looked up from his phone and caught George's gaze, the two bursting into laughter as they threw the phones down besides them.