𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀༄ ᵉᵖ.1.2-2.1

You were eating peacefully with your classic omelette and your money who came from who knows where. Like literally, you just need to reach into your pocket and you magically have money. Anyways you were thinking about the presence of those creatures you felt at school.

Then you felt an ominous feeling and that yuuji, your friend, is in danger. You hurriedly stood up and ran out of your house which you also bought with your magical money.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

You arrived at the school and saw the damage the creature has done.

Controlling the atoms on your body, you made yourself appear where you had guessed yuuji was and the strong presence of a creature.

As soon as you saw yuuji with his Tounge out to swallow a creepy looking finger with a strong energy. You ran up to him, not for you to prevent him eating but to prevent the creature from eating him. Yuuji was your only best friend, you know you dont want to see his warm smile disappear.

The creature obliterated into pieces, you nodded to yourself, satisfied of what you did.
Quickly your head turned towards where yuuji was standing, a terrifying aura was around him.

You stepped back a little, being cautious, you glanced back to see the black haired boy you saw a while ago, You saw he was injured.

Turning back to yuuji, he gained eyes below his eyes, black long nails and black marks in his body.

He began laughing creepily and ripped his hoodie off showing his body. Talking about women and people while stepping on the edge of the rooftop.

Then he looked like he was talking and fighting himself. The black haired boy started talking about exorcising him while doing a weird pose.

You wouldn't let that happen so you stood infront of yuuji with your face showing that you wont hold back when it comes to protecting yuuji. Glancing behind you to see his marks started disappeared. He looked at you and smiled.

"Y/n-chan! i noticed you earlier, but why are you here?"

"I sensed you were in danger"

"How?"

"Dunno" y/n shrugged.

The black haired boy was still doing his weird pose and black liquid like substance circling around him. Maybe he is a magician and a model, he does look quite nice.

"What's the situation?"
Another voice rung out and all your attention went to the strong looking guy with a black blindfold and white hair.

He and the black haired boy started talking. He started taking pictures of the black haired boy
Then he finally noticed you and yuuji.

But then yuuji admitted that he ate the creepy finger.

They started fighting and you think that the blindfolded guy have no intention of hurting itadori that much so you decided to sit down by the black haired guy

"What happened here?"
You sat by him and wordlessly started healing his wounds.
He looked at you shyly and looked back down to hide his flustered expression

"The cursed spirit tried to kill the 2 members of your club, then itadori and i saved them, but there was one hiding and it attacked us"

"It's called curses?"

"Yes.....hold on, you killed it before it ate itadori didn't you? and you can see them too"