🌸Chapter Three🌸

Word Count: 1768 

Technoblade joined the game

"..."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME-"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Ooo a new person!" Tubbo, being the only person who didn't know who the fuck Techno was smiled. "What's wrong?"

"Techno."

"Techno."

"Techno."

"That's what's wrong? The person?"

"He wrecks havoc." We all said at once.

"He's the king of chaos, anarchy, and he hates government." 

"And he may or may not have kil-"

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT, WE'RE HIDING ALL THE GUNPOWDER." I screeched, covering Tubbo's ears.

"Killed what? Who?"

"It's alright Tubs, no worries." I sighed, letting my hands drop to his shoulders, resting my chin on his head as he sat in a chair and I stood behind him. "Do you like potatoes, by any chance, Tubbo?"

"I'm cool with potatoes. They're cool."

"Okay good, get ready for them to be planted all day, everyday. All you're going to eat is potatoes." I sighed, getting back up. "Let's go welcome the man." I quickly claimed welcoming them in chat, and Dream just sent a simple 'alright' back.

"Let's go." Tommy got up from where he was sitting too, and Wilbur and Tubbo followed suit. 

We took the long walk from the van, to the walled in piece of land that was spawn now. We climbed the walls, and jumped down with a water bucket.  We walked a little more to see the exact spawn point, where a confused Technoblade sat, looking to his hands. 

"Tec- ugh he doesn't know his name- Pink haired dude!" Tommy screamed across the field. 

"Huh?" The pink haired man whipped his head to us. "Hullo."

I had to bite my cheeks to keep myself from laughing. This man never changes, from one world to the next.

"Hello Technoblade, Techno- Blade... what would you like us to call you?" Wilbur asked, crouching beside the man.

"Where'd you find this name? Who named me? Seriously, Technoblade?"

"Technically you, but... yeah..."

"Why... don't I remember anything?" He asked, looking to his hands again as I noticed his mask. So he wasn't just a pig. 

(A/N: Just use SAD-ist's design for him.)

"It's alright, most of the people don't remember anything from their past...life... either." I awkwardly chuckled, sitting beside Wilbur. We eventually all sat in a circle on the grass, the sun slowly setting as we just talked about the basic stuff. Techno had not chosen a side yet, but... the three of us knows which side is going to be chosen in the end. The side of chaos, and no government. Eventually, Techno came up with a plan. He was going to go and live on his own. We weren't surprised... well Tubbo was, but the three of us was basically waiting for the words to come out of his mouth. 

"Here, you should be set for a few days, remember where the mainland is, because we're not coming to look for you- and the pota- plant them, trust me." I handed him some bags, and he nodded to me.

"Kid, you're cool. You're pretty... I don't know where this word comes from, but you're pog."

"Wow you have a natural instinct to say pog. Mad respect." I laughed, giving him one last bag.